It's You

Thye's

"Ai'Thye? Are you okay? Ai'Thye?" I looked at Thoss blanky. "Ai'Thye, wait." He tried to stop me from going to the living room but he was too late. I can feel my tears falling as I look at Tharn. He's crying also. But there's more to that that makes me feel upset.

"Ai'Tharn." My voice broke the moment I tried to call his name. Par Kan was the first one to look at me while Tharn frozed in his seat. "Ai'Shiya Tharn." I said with a louder voice cause he's still not looking at me.

"N'Thye--"

"Ai'Thye--"

"Will you please leave us alone for a second? I need to talk to my husband." I said. Not wanting to hear anything from them cause I know very well that they would stop me. But no. We need to talk. Alone.

"N'Thye--"

"Please, Par." I looked at her with pleading eyes. "I just need to have some talk with my husband." I said as I wipe my tears. She seemed hesitant so she looked at Tharn asking for permission and he nodded at her. She then sighed before looking at Thoss and they both went outside. Leaving me and my husband alone in the living room. Tharn is still not looking at me. So I paved my way towards him and sat at the center table in front of him. Still avoiding my gaze. I sighed as I looked up to stop my tears. "You told me not to worry." I muttered as I looked back at him. I can see tears falling down his cheeks while his holding his wedding ring. I smiled bitterly as I saw how he held on to it as if it's giving him some kind of strength. That should've been me. I should be the one he's holding on for some strength and yet, here he is. Afraid to tell me what's bothering him. "Ai'Shiya Tharn! For once and for all, don't be a selfless prick! I'm here! You don't have to deal with it alone!" I shouted. I'm so upset right now. I don't even know how to calm myself. We're okay a while ago. I thought, we had already talked things through. But then, here we are. "Ai'Tharn, please tell me. I'm here. I'm with you." Then I burst out crying while slowly kneeling in front of him. I took his hands and put it on my face. He looked at me and I can clearly see that he's suffering from great pain as of the moment.

"I think we should end this here." He said. And I suddenly felt like I've gone deaf. I don't I heard it right. I don't think if I would still be able to hear anything after hearing what he said. I looked at his dark orbs, and it suddenly turned cold. "We shouldn't be doing this. Besides, I'm a spirit and you're a human. There's no way that our worlds will come to meet just to let the both of us happen." I can feel my chest being squeezed. My whole body turned numb. I don't understand what's going on.

"I-i don't understand, Ai'Tharn. W-what the hell are you saying?!" I asked him and he suddenly avoided my gaze. It's as if he's afraid that I could see something through his eyes.