Guu rak mung na, Ai'Shiya Tharn

"Even when the time comes that one of us has to go, nothing and no one can ever change my feelings towards you, Ai'Tharn. Please be reminded that even with different names or faces, we still belong to each other. This love of ours has no ending. This is a cycle, Ai'Tharn. A never ending path that we will be walking through hand in hand. I will always look for you in every lifetime. I have loved you for years. In two different lifetimes. And there will be more. I'll love you for another thousand years.

Aow, I have used the word 'love' a lot but didn't actually get to the main point.

Let me say this one more time. Just one. So listen very carefully, Ai'Prick.

3 times that I had said the 'break up' word to you.

7 times that I almost lost you.

I know that I have said this to you for a couple of times already.

But I also know how much you loved to hear it from your wife.

So listen.

Let's be together for a long time, okay? Let's not worry about the future and just make the best out of our present.

We need not to be scared of the future cause we'd still fall back to each other--"

"Ai'Thye! You kept on hanging off the most important part!"

"Hahahaha, okay, okay. I'll say it now. Listen very carefully!

Guu rak mung na, Ai'Shiya Tharn."