Will It Be a Happy Ending?

Tharn's

Here I am once again. Staring happily at our photographs while my wife is still sleeping soundly on the bed. Since I am a spirit, Thye and I never had the chance to take some pictures together. But he said it's fine cause he can clearly see himself in Type. And these photographs are more than enough for him to keep and be fond of.

I looked at one of our old pictures. It was taken when we're still studying at the university. And I can't help but to smile as I recall what happened when Type found out that his roommate is actually gay.

It was then I realized that I'm already giggling as I remember how angry Type was when he first woke up beside me. How childish he is for doing things to kick me out of our room. How we first did it. How jealous he is for P'San and N'Tar. And how he protected me from Lhong as he revealed what the latter did. And how we get back together after some time of being apart because of Fiat. It's all coming back to me now.

"Ai'Tharn." I looked at Thye when I heard him called me but he's still sleeping. I smiled at the thought that even when he's asleep, he's still thinking of me.

I walked towards him and carefully sat beside his sleeping figure. I stared at his face as I let myself be mesmerized by his features.

This is the view that I've always loved ever since. I will never replace this view for anything else because it's the best for me. Either it's Type or Thye. It's still the same view that I will choose over and over again. I know for a fact that Type has a lot of choices when it comes to his lovers before. He can easily choose one and leave me but still he stayed. And so did I. But unlike him, I never had any other choice. He's always the one for me ever since I laid my eyes on him.

And looking at Thye, I can't help but to wonder if he ever had another person before me. Or will he be having another person after me?

I know that I told Thye not to worry about the future amidst of the fact that I, myself is anxious about what will happen next. We're in the same page now. We're both worried about the future but choose to stay this way.

"It's you who are mine. Because I won't let you go again."

I smiled when I remembered what Type said right after we reconciled when he went home after dumping Puifai.

"I give five on my confidence, I give ten on my look. And 100 on how clingy my boyfriend is."

I smiled even more when I remembered what Type said right after we met that weird boy at the university whom he thought had a crush on me.

"I can't lose you, Ai'Tharn! I can't live without you! You're such a cheater! Why do you always have to go ahead of me?! Why do you always want to leave me?!"