I Want You To Be My Last

Thye's

"Ai'Thye! Wake up!" I was awaken by a familiar voice. I groaned as I rolled over the bed while stretching my whole body. "Ai'Thye!" I smiled upon recognizing who it was and slowly opened my eyes. Only to see my husband with his arms crossed on his chest. I smiled at the cute view in front of me.

"Good morning." I greeted him before slowly getting up. It's been a month after that incident and everything is going smoothly. That night, when I thought Tharn had gone totally, I decided to visit the master's bedroom only to see him waiting for me there. As if nothing happened. I asked him to tell me how did it happened but he said that it's a secret. But I couldn't care less. What's important is that he's here with me. And we'll be together for a long time.

I was right indeed. This story doesn't have a happy ending. Because we decided not to end it anytime soon. We know for a fact that we'll encounter a lot of things as time goes by, but we'll deal with it hand in hand. And I couldn't ask for more. As long as I have Tharn, then I'm okay. I am happy.

"Ai'Thye, why the hell are you still smiling? You need to attend your morning class! Hurry up!" I pouted when Tharn scolded me. He's been like this for two days already.

It's because Thoss had slipped his tongue and accidentally told Tharn that my grades are in danger because I'm always absent. Of course, he's not glad about it. And so, here we are with my husband nagging me to hurry up. Pushing me towards the bathroom while I walk lazily. But before I could enter the bathroom, I turned to face him and pouted.

"Can I get a morning kiss khrub?" I asked politely, trying to look cute. I can see that he suddenly turned red so I smiled. "Where's my kiss na?" I asked him again. But looking at him right now, he seems to have lost the strength to move forward so I made the move and pulled him to kiss me. He didn't respond at first as he was caught off guard but he eventually responded. A few moments later, and we're both moaning at each other's mouth as we devoured each other's lips. He carefully pushed me inside the bathroom until we reached the tub and we both get inside. He leaned me towards the bathroom wall and I suddenly felt the cold water from the shower spraying down on me. And my husband pulled away while grinning mischievously.

"Now take a bath, my Alpha Wife." Then he disappeared. And I can't help but smile as I shook my head because of his wickedness. And so I took a bath and prepared for my morning class. I'm sure Tharn is downstairs already with Par Kan.

Well, Par Kan already agreed to live with us so that Tharn won't feel alone anymore every time that we have to go to the university.

I smiled as I smell the familiar scent of Tharn's favorite breakfast same as mine.

Omelette.

The only thing that he can enjoy aside from cheesy dishes.

"Finally, the grumpy wife is here." I hears Thoss said so I looked at him before smirking.

"Ai'Saat." I uttered and he winced before scratching his temple.

"Aow, loud and clear." Tharn and Par Kan laughed at what he said before we all sat down and ate our breakfast. The morning was full of our happy conversation before Thoss and I left for school.