First day, first date

Thye's

"Ai'Thye?! Are you listening?!" I was a bit surprised when Thoss shouted in front of my face. I looked at him and he seemed a bit puzzled towards my behavior. "You're acting weird, Ai'Mung. And kind of spacing out during our trip here in the University. Are you sick? It's first day of classes and you can't be like that." He said before checking my temperature and I snapped his hand off me. "Aow, Ai'Saat." He hissed and I tried to smile at him.

It's not that I'm sick or what but it's true that I'm spacing out. I've been thinking of what happened yesterday between me and Tharn. I can't forget how his voice sounded. It sounded familiar. It sounded like it's one of my favorite sound that I never even heard of. And it's driving me insane! To think that I didn't see him this morning before I go to school with Thoss. He's nowhere to be found. I would like to check the master's bedroom but it's off limits.

"Oh and yeah, I don't understand why you asked me to cook omelette for breakfast but didn't actually eat it. And what's with the incense? It's as if you're doing some offering--" it was then he realizes what he's talking about. "Shiya! Ai'Mung! Don't tell me that there's a spirit in our house?!" He seems horrified, and he looked like he's about to shit his pants.

'Tsk. That spirit you're talking about was actually your great grandfather's brother, Ai'Saat.'

I looked at him before I shook my head and going ahead of him.

"Ai'Thye! You didn't answer my question! Is there a spirit in our house?!" I heard him asked me once again, not minding the attention he's getting from the other students at the hallway.

"Damn it, Ai'Thye. How were you able to answer all the diagnostic tests so easily? My brain is malfunctioning!" Thoss groaned while burying his head on his bag. Our forth class for today just finished and he came ranting about all the tests that our professors had given us. "Seriously, Ai'Thye? How did you do that? A while ago, you were spacing out and looked like you're living in another dimension but when we took all the freaking tests and checked if afterwards, your scores are second to none!" I smiled at him not because he's exaggerating things but because it's true and it's my chance to piss him even more.