The Sulking Spirit, Ai'Tharn.

Thye's

"Why the fuck do you keep on looking around the house, Ai'Thye? You're creeping me out!" Thoss said while we're having our breakfast. It's been 5 days since the class started. And I haven't seen Tharn since then. It's Saturday and we have no classes so I woke up early to cook breakfast for me and Thoss and also to look for Tharn. "Ai'Mung!" Thoss called me so I looked at him.

"N-nothing. I-i'm just looking for something that I lost." I reasoned out before focusing on my plate but I don't have any appetite.

"Aow, what is it that you lost? Since when did you lost it?" Thoss asked me and I looked at him and he seemed puzzled because of my look. Maybe I look miserable.

"I lost something... something important. I haven't seen it since our first day in the university. I'm scared that I might not be able to see it again." I said before heaving a sigh.

"Aow, I don't even understand what you mean." He mumbled so I glared at him and he puckered before showing me a peace sign. "D-do you want me to help you?" He asked and I sighed again before I shook my head.

"No, thanks. After all, I'm sure, you won't be able to find it." I said before standing up. "I'll just go to my room." I said before leaving without giving him any chance to say something. "Where are you, Ai'Tharn? You're making me worried." I mumbled under my breath before climbing the stairs. Not missing any corner to check if Tharn's there but no. There's no sign of the half-farang spirit. I'm feeling a bit pissed. I don't know but I feel so upset for not seeing Tharn for almost a week already. It makes me feel like I did something wrong, when in fact, all I did was to think of him, and look for him for the whole week!

'Enough of the games, Ai'Tharn. Please, show yourself.'

Instead of going straight to my room, I stopped in front of the master's bedroom and just stared at the door for I don't know how long.

"Ai'Tharn? Are you here? Why aren't you showing yourself to me? Did I do something wrong? Did I pissed you off? Please, tell me. I... I can't stay like this. It's driving me crazy. I've been looking for you for the whole week. I don't understand what's going on." I said, probably talking to the door because he hasn't shown himself yet. I sighed heavily while looking at the closed door. "Please let me know that you're still here. I know that it's hard to believe but I'm worried about you. But the main reason is..." I cleared my throat and wiped the tears that is about to flow from my eyes. "I kept on looking for you because I miss you. I miss you, Ai'Tharn. Please, show yourself na."