Unfaithful Wifey

Thye's

"Ai'Shiya, Mung." Thoss blurted out so I looked at him and he's looking while grinning. "You kept on staring at that photo for quite some time now. Aren't you tired yet?" He asked and I just smiled before I shook my head and looked back at the wedding picture that I held in my hands. I know that it sounds crazy cause I know for a fact that the one Tharn has married back then was Type and I am still Thye. But I feel so happy just by looking at this picture. Cause I can see myself beside him. It's totally me. Damn, I feel like I'm the luckiest man to be reincarnated. It's been three days since that incident and I've never been so happy my whole life. Before I met Tharn, there has always been this void feeling within me. I always felt incomplete. But not anymore. Not when I already have Tharn. And isn't it cute that I call him Hubby and he keeps on treating me like an Alpha Wife? Man, I am proud to say that I'm a spoiled rotten brat because that half-farang spirit has been pampering me and I couldn't ask for more. "Shiya! Look at that smile of yours! So in love, eh?!" He teased me before poking my side but I just shook my head while smiling. "Tell me, Ai'Thye. Does having a relationship with a spirit is way better than with the actual human? Cause I've never seen you so lively until now." He said as a matter of fact and I can't help but giggle. Usually, when Thoss teases me, he would receive a hard blow from me but not this time. I even enjoyed how he tease me. Not until Mr. Ratarhit stood in front of us giving us a death glare for gossiping during his lecture class. I winced at Thoss before cursing under my breath.

"Hmm. Mr. Thitiwat, Mr. Warusit! Stand up!" My eyes shut closed before puckering because of the deafening voice of Mr. Ratarhit. We slowly stood up and didn't even dare to look at the terror professor. "Looks like the two of you are confident enough to gossip during my class! Therefore, I conclude that you can answer all of my questions, right?" He said sarcastically while looking around the whole block. Even our classmates didn't dare to look at the angry professor just to avoid getting involved. "I will ask you one question and if you can't answer it, you can choose between dropping out or looking for another professor to teach you this subject! Understood?!" Again, his voiced roared inside the room and we can't help but winced at each other. "I asked you if you understood?!"

"Khrub, Phom." Thoss and I said in unison.

"Mr. Warusit, how many swimmers are needed for a team to participate in Individual Medley?!" I looked at Thoss and felt relieved because we both know a lot about swimming. Aside from football, swimming has been one of our favorite things to do during our leisure time. And of course, we also studied about it.