I am Type

Thye's

I was sitting alone here at the living room, smiling like a damn idiot but what can I do? I don't know if it's still possible for a spirit to blush but I am dead sure that Tharn had became a spirit tomato yesterday when I asked him that question. I even remember how he disappeared from my sight and hide inside the master's bedroom to save face and I couldn't help but giggle all by myself because of his cuteness. Though, he didn't answered my question, I bet we both know what he really feels. And that's more than enough to fill the void that I felt for five days. That's even too much for the whole month!

"Ai'Thye?! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I've been calling you for the nth time to open the gate! The keeper must be here to clean the house and been hitting the doorbell for quite some time already!" Thoss snapped me out of my delusions and I stared at him, completely puzzled. "Ai'Shiya, Mung. Open the gate. I'm scared that the food I'm cooking will get burned out." He said before forcing me to stand up.

"Okay, okay." I said, raising both of my hands to show defeat and he shook his head.

"You're seriously creeping me out, Ai'Thye. I still remember your face yesterday while staring at Grandpa Tharn's room. Have you gone mad?" He muttered. Usually, I would scold at him or hit him but this time, I just shook my head, the smile never leaving my lips. And he seemed shock upon seeing my reaction but I left him there dumbfounded to open the gate. The doorbell keeps on ringing, indicating that the person outside is slowly losing her patience so I hurried towards the gate and opened it immediately. The moment that we met our gazes, the keeper dropped her cleaning tools and stared at me in great shock.

"Aow, sawadee khrub, Khun Par." I greeted her before offering a wai. I then picked up her cleaning tools then looked at her again but she's still mindlessly staring at me. "U-uhm. Is there something wrong, Khun Par?" I asked her. She then started to examine me from head to foot then looked at my face again. This time, she looked amazed and happy at the same time. I frowned at her because she's acting really weird and it's kind of creeping me out.

"O-oh, sorry, boy. It's just that, I'm happy that someone has finally moved in to live in this house." She reasoned out. I don't know but I'm not totally convinced with what she said but I just shrugged it off before smiling and making a way for her to come in. And she never stopped staring at me while walking in, it makes me feel conscious. "I bet he's now happy. He found him already." She whispered but I was alert enough to hear it.