Missing Ai'Tharn

Thye's

"Ai'Thye. You need to eat." Thoss tried convincing me for the nth time to at least touch my food but I don't really have the appetite. I don't even have the strength to move. If it wasn't for the report on Mr. Ratarhit's class today, I will never leave this house. Not until I find Tharn. Not until he talks to me. But I can't find him anywhere. And it's driving me crazy! I never had the chance to explain what happened yesterday. I was caught on act doing freaky business! But I didn't expect any of that to happen.

Yesterday, I was worried about Tharn when I saw him crying. I was about to go to him but Pair stopped me. I tried my best not to snap at her in front of Tharn and just removed her hands off me. And when I look back at Tharn, he's no longer there. So I tried looking for him at our room but I didn't seen him there. So I changed my clothes and thought maybe I could ask him after we finish our report. After I changed my clothes, I proceeded to join them at the study room but then, Pair is the only one inside the room. She said that Thoss went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks while we work on the task. But then, Pair suddenly grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards her. She ended up leaning against the bookshelf that has caused a loud thud. And she freaking kissed me! I tried pulling away but she won't let me and I'm scared that I might hurt her if ever I pushed her. So I slowly put my hands on both of her shoulders to make sure that she won't get hurt if ever I pulled away. And there, right at that moment, I regretted being a gentleman. The moment I heard Thoss called my name, is also the time that I felt Tharn's presence. So instead of looking at Thoss, my gaze went straight to the one that I cared about the most. And what he said was so clear that it immediately shattered my world. And just before I could ran towards him, he vanished into thin air.

"You don't have to act like I exist, Ai'Thye. Not anymore."

The words he said pierced through my soul. It's as if he's telling me that I won't be able to see him anymore. And it's tearing me apart. I feel like I lost him. And I can't help but to blame myself. There's no doubt that he's deeply hurt. And for all I know, maybe he despise me now.

"Ai-ai'Thye! D-don't cry, please." Thoss said before tapping my shoulders as if that could help to stop me from feeling miserable. I didn't even know that I'm already crying.

"Ai'Tharn, I'm sorry." I uttered while crying. "Please. Show yourself." It's as if I'm begging for nothing. He didn't showed up.

"Ai'Thye. You can't be like this today. We still have a report to present. You need to take hold of yourself." Thoss said. "Grandpa Tharn wouldn't be glad if he finds out that you didn't eat anything and you didn't do well on our class. He's just mad. And he would be even more if you don't collect yourself." He added. So I looked at him to ask for assurance. He sighed before nodding. I then looked around for the nth time to see if he's already here but nope. There's no trace of the half-farang spirit that I've ever love.