The Future Holds

Thye's

"Ai'Thye, come with me na." Thoss won't stop bugging me. He's been like this for half an hour only because I don't want to go with him to buy some groceries.

"No, Ai'Thoss. I'm tired. I want to go home after our last class." I answered and he pouted.

"Tsk. If I know, you just want to spend some time alone with Grandpa Tharn. You were never tired when it comes to your husband." He snorted and I can't help but smirk.

"That's because he's my husband." I answered cheekily which made him sulk even more.

"Nye, nye." He uttered while making face but I just let him. "Aow, Ai'Thye!" He shouted right in front of my face so I had to move him away from me.

"What the fuck, Ai'Thoss?! We're literally inches apart. No need to shout!" I hissed as I wiped some of his spit from my face.

"Aow, sorry, hehe." He said as he scratch his nape.

"What is it?"

"Well, I just thought, why don't you cook something for Grandpa Tharn tonight?" My brows furrowed with what he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Aow! For dinner, I guess?" He said sarcastically so I moved to hit him bit he was able to dodge it. "Hey! I'm just kidding!" He said while chuckling. "Well, you were always giving him omelette. Don't you think that he wants to eat something else? Grandma Thiara once said that he likes everything that goes with cheese. Why don't we cook something for him tonight? It's been a week since he came back but we're not able to celebrate it. And I thought that since it's Saturday tomorrow, we can stay up late tonight and bond together." He said and I nodded slowly. I actually like his suggestion. The thought of me cooking for my husband is kind of romantic for me.