The Kidnapper

Thye's

"Good morning, Ai'Mung!" Thoss exclaimed the moment Tharn and I entered the dining room. I looked at him and he's giving me that meaningful look. I looked at Tharn and he's grinning from ear to ear and I can't help but to frown and show them my long face. I am suffering from a massive headache cause I wasn't able to sleep last night because my dear spouse happen to have a lot of stamina to go all the way. Geez, never thought a spirit like him can be like that. It's as if he had suffered from drought for such a long time.

'W-well, it's kind of granted since it's been decades since he did 'it' with Ai'Type.'

And Type and me happens to be the same person from different lifetimes.

"Seems like you've gone all night." Thoss tried teasing me so I glared at him.

"Shut up, Ai'Thoss. Why don't you be kind enough and get some pain meds for me? My head is aching and it's killing me." I grunted before massaging my temple. Tharn sat beside me and his grin never left his face.

'Ai'Shiya, Tharn. This is all because of you!'

I looked away cause I can feel my face heating up. Tsk. This spouse of mine really knows how to piss me off without saying a word. I looked back at Thoss and he's gulping while blinking his eyes at the same time. It's as if he can't believe what he's seeing.

"Alaiwa?" I hissed and he looked at me from head to toe.

"W-which head is hurting?" He asked me and I heard Tharn laughed his ass off. So I hit him in the head, so quick that he wasn't able to dodge it. "Ouch! Ai'Shiya Mung! I did not see that coming! That hurts!"

"Serves you right for being a dork. What the hell are you talking about which head?!" I scolded him and he raised both of his hands to surrender.

"Okay, okay. I won't talk about that. I guess, it's bad to talk about it first things first in the morning. Especially when the bottom's quite ripped." I heard him whispered and unfortunately, he was able to dodge the bread knife that I threw at him. "I'm just kidding, Ai'Thye! Okay! I'll get you some pain meds!" He said before running off. I can still hear Tharn laughing so I glared at him.