Don't Let Go of My Hand

Tharn's

"Ai'Tharn." I looked at my husband who just came out from the bathroom and is currently drying his hair with a towel. He just came home from the university. I smiled at him as he walked towards me and sat beside me on our bed.

"What is it?" I asked as I hugged his back. I can see him smiling because of it and I'm not complaining.

"Would you like to go somewhere tomorrow?" He asked me and I was a bit surprised. I pulled away from hugging him and stared at him with wide eyes. He looked at me and chuckled upon seeing my reaction. "What?" He said, still smiling brightly so I had to blink for a couple of times to see if I'm dreaming or what. And for goodness' sake, it's real! Thye's asking me out! For the first time!

"A-are you really asking me out? Y-you're taking me out?" I asked him with disbelief and he smirked before poking my forehead.

"Of course! Do I look like I'm kidding?" He said and now, I can't help but to smile from ear to ear.

'Damn, my wife is asking me out for the first time in this lifetime! And yes, of course, I'm so happy!'

I then pulled him and we both ends up lying on the bed while giggling. I then planted smooches to his cheeks and all he did was to giggle.

'Man, I couldn't ask for more.'

"Ai'Tharn, wake up." I was awaken by my wife's soft voice. I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes and saw how bright his smile was. "Breakfast is ready." He said and I smiled. "Let's go." He pulled me out of the bed and we went downstairs. I saw Thoss preparing some incense for me and he smiled immediately when he saw Thye walking in the dining room.

"Aow, good morning, Love birds. Breakfast is served." He jested and Thye just smirked at him. We all sat down and ate happily. "So, have you decided where you want to go, Grandpa Tharn?" I looked at Thoss and since he can't see me, he's looking at my plate and it's kind of cute. I smiled as I looked at Thye.

And do you know what is one of the best things when you're in love with a person? It's when you looked at him and see that he's already looking at you to.

"He wants to go to the forest." Thoss frowned at Thye. "It is where he and Type got married." Thye added and Thoss nodded.