Hold Me Tight

[This chapter is dedicated to all of the readers who never failed to give me enough motivation to go on and keep writing. You all know who you are. And I love you all. Thank you!]

Thye's

I can feel someone caressing my cheeks. It's as if he sees me as a fragile crystal and he's afraid that I might break. I slowly opened my eyes to see who it is and smiled as I see him. He's also smiling at me.

"You're here." I mumbled in a soft voice. He put his thumb in the middle of my brows as he tried to remove my frowns as I was still trying to see him clearly. "Is it really you?" I asked him again and he nodded. I then looked around the room and saw that it's still dark outside. It's probably midnight.

'I'm dreaming.'

I smiled sadly at the thought before looking back at my spouse. I can feel my tears welling up as I stare at his face.

"I miss you." My heartbeat raced when he said that. It was then I began crying nonstop as I tried to punch him lightly on his right leg.

"You're so bad. How can you say you miss me when you're not here with me? Why do you have to make me dream of you and then wake up without you the next morning?" I said as I cry my heart out. "Ai'Tharn, why do you have to leave me? I miss you. Come back to me na." I begged before getting up and hugging him tightly. "It hurts to know that this is just a dream, Ai'Tharn." I said while sobbing. I slowly rested my head on the crook of his neck as I reached for his hands. Just so I could feel his warm again. Even if it's just a dream. I stared at his dark orbs and all I can see is longing. I put his hands on my cheeks and leaned my forehead against his. "But if it's the only way to see you again, I am willing to sleep all day just to dream of you. You're my dream, Ai'Tharn. Please, come back to me." I saw some tears left his eyes and before I could even react, he pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Even his lips felt so real in this dream. The way he urge me to respond makes me think that it's somehow real. But I can't hurt myself anymore. I might gone crazy after waking up the next morning without him by my side.