trailer

( how the story works )

( in which )

in which they are each other's ride or die and have a love hate relationship.

or

in which this couple has problems and are very toxic but will always be there for each other.

or

in which they become the real life harley quinn and the joker.

( characters )

saje garioni ( 22 )

( the girl, his ride or die )

zion kuwonu ( 25 )

( the guy, her ride or die )

chyna kuwonu ( 3 )

( the baby, their daughter)

everyone else as themselves

( definition )

RIDE OR DIE - someone who is always by you're side and will never leave. they have your back no matter what. they would do anything for you and will fight for you. they go through hell and back together.

TOXIC RELATIONSHIP - when the relationship between two people is toxic, dangerous. they're slowly destroying each other but they don't see it. they're unhealthy for each other, blinded by their romance. a kind of abusive relationship, a toxic relationship is poisonous to the individuals emotionally, spiritually.

LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP - a love/hate relationship is usually between two people who deep down love each other. instead of actually expressing their feelings, they bicker. sometimes they will atomaticly say, "i hate him/her" so no one leads on maybe they do love that person. also they may say "i don't care" when really they do. fights are cuased over jelousy, maybe hating the person because their with someone else, but really love the other person. love/hate relationships are complicated, but in the end they're exciting and intoxating because there is a fine line between love and hate.

started: 05.02.20
ended: 08.11.20

coming soon...