12

bold = zion pov           normal = saje pov

( dancing queen )

song: she belongs to the game - troy ave ft. young lito ( optional )

- july 20, 2020
i walked up on the stage and gave the bartender a lil nod. the bartender was a friend of mine who made sure nothing sus happened and kept an eye on me.

"really?" i asked nick as we were outside a strip club. "let's go." he says as we walked into the place. i sighed, "ill be over here." i said making my way to an empty booth.

my song stayed playing as i walked onto the stage. i started going with the flow of the music. men throwing money on the stage. "go saje go saje go saje." i was confused and saw nick hyping me up, throwing money on the stage as well. i laughed and continued to pole dance.

"go saje go saje go saje." i heard nick say in the distance. i got up real quick and looked in his direction. saje was shaking ass for other men. i walked towards nick direction.

i saw zion walking towards my stage and got excited but upset at the same time. i just ignored it and proceeded to make my money.

i look over at coco who was on the stage next to me and gave her a look. "that's him?" she mouthed. i nod, as we continued to dance. "girl he's hawt." i shake my head and laughed. "can i take him." "you're crazy."

after a few dances i went to the dressing room to go get water. "bitch coco told me about that zion guy and he's hot." kelsey says running up to me. "girl i know. did she tell you he was my baby daddy?" "what?" she says getting all happy.

"wait how's the dick?" she says getting quite. i laugh. "bitch it immaculate but he's an ass." "what happened?" "a lot but it don't really matter. it's all in the past." "it's fine if you don't wanna talk about it." she says.

"saje you just got a 1/2 an hour private room." my boss says coming into the dressing room. i nod and take a sip of my water. "okay." "room 2." he says before walking off. "girl go make that money." kelsey said smacking my ass as i walked away.

"you gunna do it?" nick asked. i nod, "yea i haven't seen her in a while." i said with a smirk. "damn you smart." he says before i walk into the room i was told to wait in.

i walk into room 2. "oh god." i say shaking my head. "what are you doing here?" "i'm here for a dance." a smirk appears on his face. "how you know i was here?" "nick brought me here, i ain't even know you was here."

i rolled my eyes. "this don't mean shit." i say before i began to give him a lap dance. "we'll see."

after a few minutes passed, i get on top of him and gave him a lil smirk as we stared at each other. i know i shouldn't do what i was about to do, but i'd risk it for him. i connect our lips together. his hands going down to my waist as we started getting in a heated make out session.

someone knocked on the door and i got up and fixed myself. it was my boss, "saje come here now." i already knew i was going to get in trouble. "wtf is that? you know you're not aloud to do this especially with customers." "that's that's my boyfriend, kind of." i say under my breath. "you could get fired for this you know." i nod. "yes i'm sorry." "just go back to the dressing room."

the door opens again. "look i know that's your girl or whatever, but she out for the night. if you want i could get you someone else." "nah it aight i was about to head out anyways." i say to the guy. "you sure, you had like 15 minutes left." "yea just keep the money." i say before putting my hoodie on and leaving the room.

"ayo i'm gunna head out." "how was it?" "she got in trouble but it was my fault." "damn."

i went to the dressing room like my boss said. i just sat there on my phone, drinking from my water bottle. "saje. you can go home. you're not fired but just don't do that shit again." i nod. "yea sorry." "how the hell you forget we have cameras in there." "i guess i was in the moment." i say grabbing my stuff. "oh and here." he said giving me money. "from the private room." "yea yea i know." i say putting it with the stack of money i had in my duffle bag.

i walked out and saw zion waiting at the bus stop. i dropped my stuff off in my car and ran to him. "who said we were done." i say bringing him back to my car as we continued to fuck.