13

( temporary )

- july 21, 2020
fuck this was a mistake. i thought as i woke up to see zion sleeping peacefully next to me. i got up and gathered my clothes getting ready to leave. i felt him move and i continued to put my clothes back on. "where you going?" he asked. "i'm sorry this was a mistake. i'm gunna go." before i could walk away he grabbed my wrist.

"saje, can you just cut the crap and come back. that was years ago and we were happy." "i love you z but i'm finally living the life i wanted to live. i'm finally free, no responsibility. i never got to live my life because of you." "and you can continue you to live your life. we can leave chyna with your mom for a little longer and we can still be together." i sigh and nod. "fine, your right." i say before laying on his chest.

i guess i just have to face the fact a could never get rid of him. first off we have a kid together, he's apart of the group and i really love him. "you're never going to leave me." he said. "and you know you can't." "you're right, i can't. also i know you'd kill the next guy who touches me." i say which made him laugh. "you make me sound crazy." "a-are you not?" "alright get out."

i nod and proceeded to walk to the door. "i'll be back i gotta get my stuff from izzy's place and let her know i'm leaving." "lemme go i'll help you." "fine." i say.

while i waited for him i brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. i went downstairs and took an apple and started going through instagram for the mean time.

after a few minutes i felt arms wrap around me and i felt a kiss on my cheek. a small smiled appeared on my face. "took you long enough." "yea well i was taking a shower. did you not take a shower?" "did you see me in the shower?" "you act like there's not another bathroom." "i didn't think you were. anyways we gotta go." i say throwing the apple core in the trash.

i take out the keys and see izzy laying on the couch playing fortnite. "welcome back." she says. "oh and i see you brought someone with you." "don't say it." i say laughing. "you guys always do this. anyways hey z." "sup." he says dapping her up. i walk to my room and start grabbing my clothes and put it in my bags.

"thanks for the fucking help." i say throwing my bags on the floor as zion had his eyes glued on the screen. izzy looked at me, then to zion and back at me. "you sure your ready to go back?" she asked. i let out a deep breath. what i wanted to say was no but i know i have to just practice my patience. i nod, "yes, i think."

"you're fine. she's fine." zion said still playing the damn game. i wanted to yell but i took deep breaths. i nod, "yea i'm fine." izzy started laughing knowing damn well i'll be back in a few days.

"well anyways i know guys didn't get the text but we're having a cookout later." "why didn't we get a text?" "because they didn't want to invite you guys." "wow i see how it is." zion says getting up from the couch and picking up the bags.

"so what happened last night anyways? cause i know you were at work and z was doing i don't know what." "he decided it would be a good idea to pay a visit. almost got fired." "ohhh."

"you guys are going right?" i nod. "i am i don't know about him tho." he nods. "okay see you later." she says before closing the door behind us. "we're going right?" i ask as we walk into the elevator. "i said yes already." "okay okay just making sure."

we get home and i hop in the shower, letting the warm water hit my bare skin. after i wrap my hair in a towel as i do a light makeup look. i take off my robe and put on a tank top and shorts with my air force 1s.

i grabbed my computer looking for flights for this week so i can bring chyna over. i heard the front door open and saw simba run inside and zions sweaty ass walk in after.

he came behind me and tried to hug me but i dodged it. "aw come on." he says going in for another. "ew no you're sweaty." i say in a whining tone. "go upstairs and take a shower." he managed to get a kiss before running upstairs.