19

( ? )

- july 25, 2020
"are you and the baby good?" i look down at my stomach. "no z, i've been hungry for hours. i'm getting worried." "i'm so sorry i got
you into this." he sighed. "it's not your fault. i shouldn't have killed her in the first place." "no baby you did what was right."

i lost hope.

i was sitting there thinking of ways that could get us out. it was like i was flipping through every little thing in my brain i have learned. i finally got it. i remember watching a video on what to do in a life threatening emergency. luckily one of them was being duck tape to a chair.

my hands were behind my back and i stretched them as far back as i could. i wait a minute and brought them back with all my forced. it didn't work, but i still had hope. "what're you doing?" zion asked "don't worry bout it." i say as i kept on doing it multiple times till i finally got it.

"fuck." i say as my wrist were a bright red. "what happe- you got out!" he said sounding surprised. i unwrapped my ankles and ran to take out zion then chyna.

"how'd you?" "it was some stupid shit i was watching one day." "well it clearly wasn't stupid." he said as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me toward him, i wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug. the door opened and we both turned our heads. "break it up love birds, yall ain't leaving." some buff dude said. we ran for the other door and some other guy pushed me. "shit." i said landing on my hands. "saje." zion called out. "just take chyna and run." i yelled. "i'm not leaving you." he yelled back. "just run and call for the boys name okay." he told chyna and she ran.

"let her go." he said. "or what?" "or this." zion said throwing a punch at him that was out of context. the guy let go of me. "run." he yelled. i ignored him and grabbed a chair and slammed it on the guys head. he fell to the ground unconscious and i stood there making sure the guy wouldn't get up out of nowhere.

zion grabbed my wrist and pulled me making me follow him. "let's go." we ran towards the van and saw everybody in there. "aye you guys are back." edwin yelled. "where's chyna?" "shes sleeping on my lap." brandon said, i nod. "you hungry?" i nod my head very fast. "porter stop at chipotle." zion yelled. "okay."

once we got home i kicked off my shoes, changed and laid in bed. zion joined me minutes after putting chyna to bed. i sighed, "everything is okay now. james and vanessa are gone, we're all good." i nod. i grabbed the remote and played kakegurui on netflix.

i wrapped my arms around his waist "fuck." he said under his breath. "what happened?" i asked. "nothing nothing. i'm fine." "lemme see." i say moving the blanket off of us. "no no really i'm fine." i pulled up his shirt and saw he had a cut. i sat up. "c'mon we gotta bring you to the hospital." i said.

i took off my shirt and put on the one i was wearing today. "let's go." i said walking to his side bring him up. he pulled me down making me fall on top of him. "let's just stay here. i wanna make love to you." he said as his hands moved from my waist down to my ass.

i shook my head and gave him a little smile. "chynas here." was the only excuse i had thought of. "really it's not like we haven't done it before." i ignored his comment and went to the bathroom. i left the door cracked open a little just to hear him. "c'mon you won't have to do any work. you can just lay back and enjoy." i dried my hands and walked out with a smile on my face. i was down but i just wanted keep hearing what he would say.

"ugh fine. i'm just going to see a 'friend'." he said getting up clearly joking. i take of my shirt and my leggings. "c'mon." i saw a smirk appear on his face. he started placing kisses all around my body.

"turn around." he demanded. "but i thought-" "shut up." he said cutting me off moments later feeling him inside me. i wasn't really in the mood for sex especially after everything.

"did you cum?" he asked laying next to me.
"i was about to." "aw really. i'm sorry. if you want i could-" i cut him off. "no i'm fine. as long as you're satisfied i'm fine."

was this normal? no. "you're stressed aren't you?" "yes and it's not good for the baby either. i'm going to have to quit my job." i say with a frown. "okay that fine. i have everything under control so don't worry bout paying bill or anything." i nod. "okay i love you." i say. he pulls me into a kiss, "i love you too mamas."