6

( into you )

- song: into you- ariana grande (optional)

- may 16, 2020
as it started getting darker, it started getting colder. i took my hair out of the bun and put my hoodie on. "you cold mamas?" i nod. "come on let's go inside." he says getting up from the chair.

i lay on the big bed. "lets play a game i'm bored." i say getting up leaning against the headboard. "okay. i spy?" "really? fine." "i'll go first. i spy something pink." "be more specific, mostly everything in here is pink." "man you're this shit is boring." he says.

"okay whatever my turn. i spy the hottest thing in this room right now." "mm, me?" "no bitch me in the mirror. shit i'm over here looking like a whole snack." "what snack bitch, pretzels?" he says laughing "fuck you." i say playfully hitting him. "yea fuck me." "get your ass over here." i say rolling my eyes.

he sits on the bed with his legs hanging off. i get on top of him and wrap my arms around the back of his neck. "lets make babies." he say and i nod.

he starts sucking on my neck. i tilt my head so he has more room. i move my hand down to the rim of his pants. he takes off his pants and boxers and throws them to the side. then he takes off my shirt and bra and i take off my underwear.

i get on top of him and once i feel his member in me, a moan escaped my mouth. while i was riding him i put my head in between his shoulder and neck, while he had his large hands around my small waist. we were doing this for about 5 minutes already.

"oh my gosh. fuck!" i yell in pleasure. we both came and he turned me over since it was his turn to take control. i grab zions arm with my left hand and the side of the bed with my right. "yes, yes, yes." i moan as the sound of the headboard hits the wall. it was annoying not gunna lie.

he wrapped his hand around my neck. "fuck. yes daddy." about another 6 minutes go by and we finished. i cover my body and lay next to him. he wrapped his arm around me, "that was good mamas." "yea it always is tf." i say laughing. "so we going home tomorrow?" i asked not wanting to. i liked it, just me and him. "yea, but we can stay here as long as we want tomorrow, there no check out time." "so what i'm hearing is morning sex?" "i mean how could i say no to that." he says laughing.

we hadn't had the time to ourselves ever since chyna was born and even if chyna wasn't born we still shared a house with other people. if anything this was the time.

that morning we had our little morning sex like promised. "c'mon let's go take a shower." he said slapping my ass as i was putting my underwear and bra on. "you mean together?" he nods. "boy you just asking to get fucked again." "well shit this really the only time we got so why not." he says getting in the shower. "lemme find out i'm pregnant you gunna be hearing it." "you complaining? yea no fuck that stay out there." i roll my eyes and he starts laughing.

"get your ass in here." he says before grabbing my arm and putting me under the water as if i didn't have my bra and underwear on. "zion, no stop i don't have other clothes to wear." i say. "yea you do i brought you more clothes." "oh wow thanks."

"bro teach me how to ride it." i say getting on top of the motorcycle. "you sure?" "no no no no. wait yes. fuck never mind no." i say deciding whether or not i wanna ride it or not.
"c'mon get on." he says grabbing me and putting me back on the bike.

"no." i say about to get off. "i'll sit behind you and help you." "fine." i say with i sigh. "so you put your foot here and your hands here." "okay." i say paying very close attention to him as he keeps on telling me what to do.

after about 30 minutes, i got the hang of it. "there you go baby, you got it." he says as he grabbed me while i was riding around the lot.

we were running around the empty lot throwing ice we got from the freezer at each other. smiling and laughing, we were so happy. who ever thought i would be in love with the guy who took me away from the amazing life i was living. i always look back at that day and wonder if i wasn't there, how different my life would have been.

after a year of doing shit we could go to jail for together and me getting pregnant he let me see my friends and family and let me live a semi-normal life.