10

( the worst )

- song: him and i - g-eazy (optional)

-june 29, 2020
i kept my distance and watched zion to see what he would do. she put her hand right by his dick. he grabbed her face and whispered something in it. i was about to beat a bitch matter fact two bitches ass. izzy told me to stay calm and just keep on watching.

she walked away and about a minute later he did too. "i'll be right back bro." i heard him say. "don't do it." edwin said grabbing his arm. "look don't worry bout anything. mind ya damn business." "remember how you were when she found out the first time." "she won't find out this time." the boys all shook their heads as zion walked away. "so who gunna tell saje?" one of them said.

i ran out of the house and started yelling, tears falling from my face. maggie came running outside and i collapsed on the floor crying. "i'm never enough. i'm going to ducking kill him." "sweetie you're more than enough, he's just selfish and greedy." mandy came running out and helped me up. "what the hell happened?" she asked. i couldn't bring my self to say anything. kekeli and elom were at the door watching making sure no one came outside.

"maggie darling, what happened?" mandy asked as i cried in her arms. "she saw zion and some girl-" "now i know damn well i did not raise that boy to bring girls down. elom this is the first and only time imma allow you to beat your brothers ass." she said.

i brought myself together and decided to find the nearest liquor store.

zion's point of view
"what the hell are you doing here?" i asked the blonde girl standing right in front of me. "i heard you were back and i knew you missed me." "no one misses your ass. chanel can you just leave." "what you do like me?" she says putting the tip of her nail in her mouth making a pouty face. "no. i don't know if you heard but i have a daughter and a soon to be wife. get your ass out of here before i have someone beat your ass."

she rolls her eyes and grabs my face. "i'll see you around sometime." i pull my face away real quick. "don't fucking touch me you bitch."

"what the fuck." i heard someone yell. it was elom. he ran up to me and attempted to punch me. "you're a piece of shit you know that? treating girls like shit." "who chanel?" "no not fucking chanel. your fucking wife dumbass." "what you mean?" "what do i mean? nigga you cheated on her for the second time and she saw whatchu mean what do i mean." 

i walked into the living room where everyone was just looking at me. "you're fucked up for that bro." someone said. "zion wait." izzy said running towards me with her phone in her hand. "i got it on video." "damn the girl caught you cheating on video, that's tuff."

"no he didn't cheat look." she says showing them the conversation we had. 

"wow z, i'm proud of you man." edwin said. "see i told you not to worry about it." i say before running out of the house to see my mom and a group of girls standing there pissed. "look i don't have time to explain it, where's saje." "no clue and if it to apologize don't even bother with that cause she said she was done with you." "look izzy will explain everything." i say before getting in my car and driving all around the city looking for her.

i stopped at i park and started searching for her. i called out her name and nothing, until i saw two figures. i walked up to them to see who they were.

"get the fuck off my girl." i say. the guy started running and i chased his ass. i finally got him and started punching the shit out of him. "stop stop i'm sorry." the guy said in pain. "i don't give a fuck. don't ever touch a girl without permission or your ass is grass." i said letting go of his shirt and throwing him on the ground.

i ran back to the bench saje was passed out at. she had a whole empty bottle of vodka in her hand. you can tell she was passed out drunk.

i shake my head and pick her up. "man this girl is going to be the death of me." i sighed. i put her in the backseat and put her seatbelt on.

i finally arrive home. i grabbed her and held her bridle style. i opened the door and my mom was sitting on the couch. "took you a while i thought something was up." she said getting up. "she okay?" i nod. "she's lucky i got there when i got there, if not who knows what would have happened." "what happened?" "some guy was trying to get in her pants while she was passed out. i beat his ass though so it's all good now." i say before going up stairs.

i take off her makeup and changed her clothes and then put her to sleep. "goodnight mamas." i say before drifting off to sleep.

saje point of view
i woke up with a bad headache. i look over to see zion was next to me. "good morning." he said which made me turn my back to him. "leave me alone you fucking asshole." there was a long pause. "come here." he said with his arms out. "no." i say getting up and putting my hair in a messy bun. he got up and wrapped his arms around me. "i'm ducking leaving." "where?" he said laughing. "you think i'm fucking joking? i'm going to new york." i say grabbing my clothes and putting it in a bag.

"you're being fucking dumb. listen to me saje." i ignore him. "do you even know what happened?" "yea you fucking cheated." "nope." "yes you fucking did. i saw it with my own eyes." "no i didn't. if you were there maybe you'd know what actually happened." "stop fucking lying." "i'm not fucking lying." he yelled which startled me because he hasn't raised his voice at me for a while.

"maybe if you'd listen to me and trust me you'd actually know what happened." "i don't want to hear your fucking lame excuses." he opened his phone a shower me a video.

"oh." "yea exactly. do you remember what happened after you left?" he asked. "no." "yea well some guy was trying to get in your pants. remember that?" "what?" "exactly. you were passed out. you're lucky i even got there when i did."

"why don't you fucking trust me?" his voice getting softer. "because you cheated on me once, maybe more." "and i told you i would never do it again."

i let out a soft sigh. "i'm sorry." "it's alright, i understand." i felt bad. i know i must've hurt his feelings. "i'm sorry for ruining everything."
"it's fine."