17

( i don't even know what to name this chapter 💀 )

- july 24, 2020
i held zions hand as we walked into the airport. "i'm sorry." he whispered. "it's fine." we were looking for the area they were at. "mommy!" chyna yelled running into my arms . "hi baby." i say picking her up and covering her with kisses "daddy!" she yelled putting her hands out for zion to grab her. "hi my love." i heard him say before i went to go grab some bags. "hey mom." "here take the coffee." she said handing me the cup of coffee i asked her to get earlier. "thanks."

we got in the car and made our way back home. zion was in the front with me, mom and chyna were in the back. "so mom how was your ride?" "it was good." "well um i'm pregnant again." "who's the father? is it his? no offence." she says tapping zion shoulder. "but he's no good for you." "can you just shut up." i yell now getting frustrated.

"you could've just said congratulations." i say. "mommy calm down." chyna said. i took a deep breath, "okay i'm sorry sweetie." i say looking at her through the mirror. i shake my head. "fucking bitch." i mumbled under my breath.

later that night chyna was asleep in her new room and i decided to take another day off. i laid on my left side of my body, back facing zion. with my mom visiting, zion who i now have to take care of for a couple of days, chyna who is now living with us and me being pregnant all i could do was stress.

i stared at the wall in front of me trying to clear my head as zion was watching tv. all i could think about was keeping me and my family safe now that james knows we're in canada. "you okay?" zion asked and i just shrugged. seconds later i felt his arms wrap around me and his head at the crook of my neck.

he started kissed my jawline then went down to my neck. all of a sudden i heard a gunshot outside of the house. i sat up and zion took out his gun from the drawer. "stay here." he said before walking out of the room. i rolled my eyes and pulled out my gun i had. i checked on chyna before running downstairs. zion was looking around to make sure everything was fine in the house. i opened the front door slightly to see james's little bitch venessa.

i rolled my eyes as i walked out of the house. was that the smartest idea? probably not. "what the fuck do you want bitch?" i asked as i started looking around. "what you're scared." she said in a whiny tone. "shut the fuck up. what is it you want from me?" "i want you and your little family dead." "good for you. now go home because no matter how hard you try you'll always fail."

she threw a punch at my lip. i took a deep breath as the pain in my lip was throbbing. all i could taste was blood. "aw your little boy toy isn't here to help you?" she asked. i wiped away the blood before anger filled my body. i was praying to god i will win this fight and not harm the baby in anyway.

i started throwing punches, i missed a couple times and hit the concrete which hurt like a bitch. i just shook off the pain and kept on beating her up. once i was officially on top of her and pinned her down i pulled out my gun. "i've been wanting to do this for the longest." i say pointing the gun to her head. "p-p-please. d-don't h-h-h-hurt me." she kept on stuttering. "i-i-i don't care." i said mocking her as i clocked the gun and pulled the trigger. multiple times. call me crazy but i was kinda enjoying it.

"saje!" i heard zion yell. i ignored him wiped the dirt on my knees off. i did i little happy victory dance. it relieved my stress not gonna lie. he pulled me into a hug. "i was worried when i didn't see you upstairs." "don't worry imma bad bitch, you can't kill me." i say quoting that vine.

he took my hands into his and rubbed my knuckles. "let's get you cleaned up." "and- but her body." "i'll get that taken care of." he brought me to the bathroom and carried me on top of the counter. "aw baby your lip." he grabbed a towel cloth and wet it. "it may hurt but apply pressure." "don't worry bout me, i got it." "no you used to do it to me, now its my turn." he said putting rubbing alcoholic on my knuckles which stung.

"ow." "oh i'm sorry." "that shit hurts." he gasped, "omg the baby!? saje what were you thinking?" "they're fine caleb, calm down." "she didn't punch you in your stomach? kick you in your stomach?" i shake my head. "i told you i was fine alright."

"you know it feels good to finally get rid of that bitch after so many years." "i could tell you were having a little to much fun over there." i put my head against the mirror as he cleaned up my little scars.

he wrapped my knuckles in wrapping tape. "okay you're all done." he said grabbing me as i wrapped my legs around his waist. "to the room." i say pointing my finger up as if i'm a super hero. "god you're so fucking childish." i push my hair back and give him a smirk. (yk the debby ryan face)  "ha, thanks."

he threw me on the bed and i hit my head on the headboard. "ow what the fuck." "oh shit i'm sorry." he said as i got up to chase him.
"come here." i said putting a hand out trying to reach him.

we both stopped in our tracks. "well. well. well."