3

( you're back )

- may 6, 2020
"fuck!" i moaned. after we both finished, he pulled out. "omg." i say trying to catch my breathe. i ended up falling asleep on his bare chest.

after about 30 minutes i heard the front door open. "fuck fuck fuck." i whisper.

i look at the guy who i didn't even know the name of and grabbed my clothes. "michael baby, you here?" i hear a voice say. this so called michael guy woke up and told me to hide. i run to the bathroom and put my clothes on.

my phone started ringing, "shit." i decline the call. i hear the door open and close. i wait a few seconds before leaving the bathroom.

i leave out of the window not knowing whether or not they were still in the house. i had no clue who both of them were. all i remember was going to a club and coming back to this house with this guy.

i'm not telling a single soul about this, it was a mistake and the guy wasn't even that cute.

i call an uber and hang out on the end of the street waiting for my uber. a familiar car passed by. i then realized it was the car that we use when we have a job. cops trailing after it. i start pointing in the opposite direction they went.

i get a call from zion. "what were you doing there?" "visiting a friend." "you have rich friends?" "wow thanks." "i'm just surprised." "well anyways i pointed them the opposite direction so you're welcome." i hang up.

- may 10, 2020
"chyna, come on grab your bags." she comes shuffling her little feet with her backpack on towards me. "bye mom, thanks for letting us stay." i yell. "anytime."

i put chyna in her seat belt and hop in the front seat. break my heart by dua lipa starts playing. me and chyna start singing along. a part i never really realized pop out to me. "i would've stayed at home, 'cause i was doin' better alone. but when you said, "hello", i knew that was the end of it all i should've stayed at home, 'cause now there ain't no letting you go. am I falling in love with the one that could break my heart?"

i got to thinking, is it really a good idea for me to go back?

all we do is argue, fuck, kill people, rob and hurt each other. was it really a good idea to go back? i mean i do have his daughter, least i could do is go back home right?

chyna had ended up falling asleep on the way there and no one knew i was coming. i wanted it to be a surprise.

i take chyna out of her car seat, she was starting to get heavy. i get to the door and knock. no one answers. i ring the doorbell. "i'm coming. i'm coming." i hear a deep voice say. zion opens the door wet, in his swimming trunks with a towel around his neck. "you're back." "yea, can you grab her she a little heavy." "yea we're all in the pool." i nod and exit the house to go back to the car and get our bags.

i run back to zion before he could go to the back. "wait don't bring her out." "why?" "because i wanna surprise them." "alright, i'll just put her in her room." 

i put on my neon green two piece high waisted, strapless bathing suit. i walked out of the bathroom and zion was laying on the bed.

"saje?" "hmm?" i say grabbing a clean towel from the closet. "i've been thinking, what i did was pretty fucked up and i'm sorry." "don't worry about it, it's in the past." "wow, i thought you would've gotten mad." "i don't really care, also that day you saw me. i fucked some random guy from the bar." i could tell he was about get mad. "before you start getting mad, remember you cheated on me multiple times. plus we weren't really together. it's not cheating if i wasn't with yo ass."

"you know what," he huffed. "ou you're lucky." "i know, very lucky." "where does the guy live anyways." "don't even think of it." "imma kill the little shit, the only person you should be fucking is me." "man i wish you can hear yourself." "omg i'm not going to do it again." "that's what you said the last times caleb." "god i hate you." "yea yea i love you too."

he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. i was looking up at him and he was looking down at me. i wrapped my arms around his neck, admiring his features. i bit my lips. "god you're sexy." "i'm sexy? you haven't seen yourself then." he says before grabbing me and throwing me on the bed.

he was on top of me, nothing really going on yet. "mommy? daddy?" a little voice says. chyna walks in rubbing her eyes. zion gets off of me and i sit up. "yes baby?" "i'm hungry." "okay, let's go get you changed for the pool and then you'll eat."

we all sat outside. i was in the shallow end feeding chyna who had her feet in the pool. "mommy behind you." she whispers. i turn around and zion was making his way towards me. i give him the food to feed chyna. "your job now." i say swimming away.

after that little pool party i gave chyna a bath. "shit, zion can you get this for me." i say pointing to the shower head. he hands it to me and goes back to shaving. "close your eyes." i tell chyna before rinsing the shampoo off her head.

"no i don't want to watch that." "then pick something." "i can't. i have my hands full." "then shut the fuck up and continue what you're doing."

i was braiding chyna's hair. she had my phone and was watching some cartoon. "zion i don't want to watch that." "oh well." i grab a pillow and throw it at him. "stop. can we watch like jane the virgin or something." "we already watch that." "yea well it's good." "pick something else." "13 reasons why? rhythm and flow? the office? money heist? ou ou final destination. zion please." "fine." he says rolling his eyes. "god why are you so annoying." "i'm not annoying, i'm just very persistent when it comes to things i want."