16

( all for love )

- july 23, 2020
once i arrived back at the hospital, i opened the door to see zion sound asleep. i kicked off my shoes and put my phone on the small table. i laid on the empty spot next to zion and wrapped his arm around me. i laid there looking at the ceiling playing with his fingers.

"about time you came back." "i ain't even take that long." i said. "go back to sleep." "i cant this fucking bed uncomfortable." "well you go back home tomorrow."

"you think you'd be good to stay by yourself tomorrow night?" "i think so why?" "because i have to go back to work. i missed two nights already." "yea i'll be fine." "okay." i say as he pulled me closer to him. i looked up at him and gave him a smile. he looked down at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "god i love you." i say as i go in for a kiss. "ou heart eyes." he said as we just laid there taking. i think i'm going to tell him.

"hey bubba? can i tell you something?" "of course what's up?" "well i'm pregnant again." he shot up so quick that i wasn't even ready for that and got startled a little. "baby that's great." i sat up and gave him a smile. "we get to have another one running around." i nod. all i could think about was chyna. was it really a good idea to bring another one into this dangerous life? we couldn't even see our daughter for like 3 months.

"listen to me, okay? i don't want you doing this gang shit no more. it's got you fucked up, we had to flee the country, we left our daughter behind. i just want them to have a normal safe life okay?" "of course mamas, anything for you." "really? i didn't think it would be that easy." "yea but if someone tries pulling some stupid shit i will kill them." "i-okay."

later that night he feel asleep with his hand on my stomach. i was still up tracing all his tattoos line for line. i couldn't sleep at all. i had a weird feeling. "man the first trimester is going to be a pain in the ass." i whisper to myself before closing my eyes attempting to get some rest.

i woke up and checked the time. it was 1pm and we had to pick up chyna at the airport at 2. "babe wake up." he groaned and ignored me. i sigh and roll my eyes. i got up and called a nurse over. "how may i help you?" she asked. "zions fine to go today right?" "yes lemme send in a doctor to inform you what you need to do." i nod and walked back into the room. i shook zion trying to wake him up. "we gotta go." i said as he opened his eyes slowly.

he just sat there about to fall back asleep. "come on i'll get you coffee or something but we gotta pick up chyna at the airport." once he heard that he swung his legs over the side of the bed and put on his shoes. "let's go then." he said "we gotta wait for the doctor."

we were about 30 minutes away from the airport and it was already 2 which meant they already landed. i dialled my moms number and the music stopped playing since my phone was connected to the to car.

"hello?" i heard her muffled voice say. she was staying for a week over here in the guest house we had. "hey mom." "you guys here i've been waiting for 10 minutes now." "no we'll be there in like 30 minutes. we were at the hospital i woke up late." "are you okay?" i heard her voice. "yes i'm fine. it wasn't me who got hurt." "oh okay good." "yea well do you think you can buy zion a coffee over there since we're running late." i asked

"we couldn't stop to get anything." i continued. "you're still with that asshole?" i heard the tone in her voice change. i rolled my eyes and looked over at zion. "sorry." i whispered. he just shrugged and went back to looking out the window. "yes and if you have a problem with that you can find another place to stay." "sorry." she huffed and i hung up the phone.

"you okay?" i asked grabbing zions hand keeping my other one on the wheel. he sighed, "maybe your mom is right." "what do you mean?" "i think you deserve someone better, who can treat you like the queen you are and you can live a happy life with." "you're not breaking up with me. you hear me i will not allow it." "i put you through so much, i ruined your life, saje. if you really think about it i forced you to fall in love with me. all we do is fight. i want you to be happy." i shake my head. "no no no, you're not doing this. we finally just got our daughter back, i'm pregnant again. i'm not letting you do this." i looked over to him who i can tell was fighting back tears.

"you never ruined my life and it's not forced love if i actually love you. don't listen to my mother she's just wants me to be like her." "i love you too mamas. i-i just want you to be happy and-" "i am happy." i yelled with tears in my eyes putting a fake smile on my face.

once we got to the airport i wiped away my tears and took a deep breath before getting out of the car.