14

( forever )

- july 21, 2020
"come on." i yell as the time was 3:30pm and we were already late. "i'm coming." zion yelled back as he was coming down the stairs struggling to put on his shoes. i walk to the car and wait for him in there.

we eventually got to the beach at 4 because of traffic. "about damn time." izzy yelled as i got out of the drivers seat. "which one of you to your time." nick asked walking up to zion dapping him up. "take a guess." i said looking at zion.

"i ain't even surprised y'all back together." edwin said as we all walked to the area they were grilling at. "look you little shit." i say laughing. i grab a drink from the cooler as i sat with the girls.

hours went by and everyone was having fun. it was getting dark and i decided to go for a walk.

i sat on the sand looking at the stars. i heard footsteps behind me. i turned around and squinted my eyes as i saw some orange thing light up. i turned back around ignoring it.

"there you are." i look to my right and see zion sitting there smoking a blunt. "gimme." i say as i took it out of his hands taking a hit. "where have you been?" i asked as i put my head on his shoulder. "walking around. i ain't even wanted to come here. i only came cause of you." "really, you could've stayed home." "yea well then again i'd have nothing better to do."

i get up and wipe away the sand from my legs. "come on." i say giving him a hand as we walked on the beach, the moons reflection glistening in the water which made everything better. we talked as if we had no worries. as if no one else existed, as if we never fought and we were always happy.

we got back to where everyone was drinking and dancing. me and him just stood there as i held him in a hug not letting him go. "marry me." i whisper very low so he couldn't hear. "don't worry mamas i will." a smile appeared on my face as i looked up. he gave me a little smile as we stayed in that hug.

zions point of view
"bro i think i'm going to do it." i say as i looked at saje who was talking to her friend. "you sure?" brandon ask. "you know how she is." edwin says. "yes and no matter how much we fight we always come back together." "i mean he has a point." austin says pulling up a chair to come sit with us. "do it you won't regret it." he continues.

"do what?" nick asks also pulling up a chair to join. "zion said he going to propose to saje." "yea but i don't know how or when." "dude lemme help you." edwin says. "i'm experienced." he said as he winked. we all looked at each other with straight faces. "okay i won't do that again. but lemme help." "i mean your proposal to april was really nice but very extra."

saje point of view
"i'm finna go home." i say grabbing my louis vuitton hand bag. "aw bye luv." maggie said. "bye mamas." i say giving her a little smile and saying bye to all the other girls.

i start walking up to where zion was sitting. "bro shut up shut up." i heard zion say under his breath. "why?" i asked. "no nothing." i give him a little laugh. "i'm leaving. so i don't know if you're coming with." i say standing in the middle of there little circle. "you can go, i'll get a ride from one of them." i nod. "okay if you need anything call me. i love you." i say before giving him a kiss. "love you too." "bye bitches!" i say to the rest of the boys. "bye saje." they all said in the same tone in sync. "ugh rude much?" before walking to my car.

once i finally got home i took a shower and put on one of zions big shirts and watched netflix as simba laid next to me on the bed i wasn't really feeling good so i decided to take a pregnancy test.

the next morning i woke up to an empty bed. i picked up my phone and saw 10 missed calls and 20 text messages. "come to the hospital right now." one said. "SAJE COME TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP." "we need you." "so much for if you need anything call me." "zions in the hospital." once i saw that one i got up and slipped on my moccasins. i ran to the bathroom to bush my teeth really quick and put my hair in a bun while i ran down the stairs. i grabbed the keys and ran to the car as fast as possible.