1

( how it all started )

bang! i look towards the direction i heard the gun shot. i saw a group of guys. one guy took of his mask off, i couldn't help but stare. he was gorgeous. he looked towards my way. "get her." he says and three men come running towards me.

i book it. fuck fuck fuck. "help, help." i scream to a figure in front of me. i hid behind a tree, catching my breath. "omg, wtf was that." a bag was put over my head. oh fuck. i start screaming and crying. "stop, stop. please i didn't see anything."

"you want me to shot her?" i hear a male voice say. "bag. off." another says. one of them takes the bag off of my face. "i'm sorry. i swear i didn't see shit." i say sobbing. the guy grabbing me puts a gun towards my head. i start crying even more. i hear the guy put his finger on the trigger. "stop."

the guy puts the gun down. i let out a breath of relief. "thank you." "you're not free to go tho." "w-what do you mean?" a car pulls up. "get in." he demands. the guy in the white car gets out. "zion just shoot her." one says. i look at zion and shake my head. "please no." "i'm not going to. just get in the damn car."

i got pushed in the front seat. really the front seat? zion hopped over in the drivers seat. "why didn't you shoot me?" "i don't kill woman." "well thank you." "i'm not letting you go, you are coming to live with me." "you? yea no thanks." "either that or you die." "i thought you didn't kill woman." "i don't but i know people who do."

"i gotta go get gas. stay here. you leave or think about calling someone, i swear you will die." "okay, okay." we watch each other as he puts the gas in the car. he was very good looking. "alright, so what's your name?" he ask getting him the car and putting his seat belt on. "saje, saje garioni." "i'm caleb." "i thought your name was zion." "yea well only my friends call me zion."

"why are we in the middle of the woods? omg you are going to kill me." "no." "then why, omg." a big ass house is now in my view. "this is your house." he nods. "c'mon let's go." he says getting out of the car and opening my door. he grabs my arm, "own caleb, that hurts." he loosened his grip by a little. "better?" i nod.

we walk inside and i see a whole bunch of people doing random stuff. "oh my god." i say under my breath. "this is your new house, get used to it." "why are you just letting me live here and not putting me in a shed?" "you want that?" "god no." "so shut up."

"who's the new girl?" a guy with pink hair asked. "don't worry bout it." "hi, i'm saje." "edwin." "you can sleep in my room for now till i find a place for you to stay." zion says. "wow you're calm." edwin said. "what do you mean?" i ask. "if i were you i'd be crying or sum like that." "i mean it could be worse, i'm not going to complain." "lemme show you around." zion says.

we walk past a room full of girls. "who are they?" i ask. "who. oh." he knocks on the door. they all face our direction. "who's the new girl." one ask. "this is saje. saje this is maggie, izzy, ansley, sammi and haley." "hi." i say waving. "sup." one said. "hey." another said.

"anyways, this is my room if you couldn't tell." "so lemme guess you in charge of this whole shit." "basically yea." "so where are you going to sleep?" "wait you thought you were sleeping on the bed? funny. you're sleeping there." he says pointing to the couch. "the bed is all mine baby." "wow. okay."

- six months later
"how can i make you gain my trust?" i ask sitting on the bed waiting for zion to be done taking a shower so i can. "i don't really know." "what if i join you when ever you have another job to do." "that's too risky, i don't want to put you in any danger." "bro i'm 18 now, i think i can handle some risky shit, plus i wanna get outta here." "wait wasn't you just 17?" he ask walking out of the bathroom.

"yea like about two weeks ago." "why didn't you tell me?" "because i didn't think you'd care." "again, if i didn't care you'd be dead." "are you just going to keep reminding me." "yea till it gets stuck in your fucking brain." he says tapping on my forehead.

"don't fucking touch me." i say getting up to go get my clothes.

- a few hours later
"what do you mean you can't come?" zions tone sounding angrier by the second. "well she's not giving birth yet right?" he says pinching the bridge of his nose. "okay you know what stay with her. i'll get someone else." he hung up on the phone.

"fuck." "what happened?" i ask putting my magazine down. "one of the boys girl is in labor and he can't come." "sucks for you."

his face brightens up. "you're coming." "what no." "remember you wanted to gain my trust, well here you go." i think about it. i mean i did say that. "fine, but i gotta get my phone." "wait i've been gave that back to you." "what you mean?" "i told your ass to take your phone just don't do anything stupid months ago. do you not listen." "well i guess not bitch." "so you in or not?"

"you gotta let me leave the house whenever i want." "that's if i can gain your trust first." "i ain't even gunna lie, i don't wanna leave. i love it here." "it's really a simple answer, yes or fucking no?" "yes." "alright get ready we leaving in 10. i'll tell you the plan on our way there."

-one year later
"zion, can i talk to you privately?" i ask. he nods. he gets up from the dining table where everyone was chilling at. "what's up?" "i don't know how you're going to react to this, but." i stop and take a deep breath. "im pregnant." "you're what?" "pregnant." "you're joking right? say sike." "zion i'm being for real."

"i'm sorry, i'm just not ready to be a dad. i just don't want to put my baby or my baby mama in danger especially with the life i live." "so you want me to get an abortion?" "oh god no. that's my baby, right?" "duh."

he sat down on one of the steps. tears start forming in his eyes. "wait you're crying." it was weird to see him cry, considering he barely shows any emotion towards me. "wow it really just hit me, i'm going to be a dad."

he wipes his eyes. "wait, can i tell them?" "it's really up to you." he gets up. "you're coming too." he grabs my hand as we walk into the dining room. "we have an announcement." zion says all happy and shit. "i'm going to be a dad." everyone starts clapping and cheering. "aye welcome to the club bro." edwin says. "hey how is summer anyways?" i ask. "she great her and her mom should be home right now. lemme facetime them." i look around and see sammi giving me the dirtiest look. i don't even understand why she's still even here. "fuck you." i mouth.