11

( out of love )

song: losin control - russ ( optinal )

- july 16, 2020
happy. happy is what why were. we finally settled down and got a house, everyone else moved to canada so we can all be together, we were going to get chyna in a few days. what could go wrong?

it was late and we were all sitting at a diner talking about the past few years and just looking back at memories. "yo this is a good one." nick says trying to get everyone's attention. "remember when zion made a bet saying that he could get saje to fall in love with him and then once she did he would just cut her off and just throw her in the base-" everyone got quite and nick had an instant look of regret on his face.

i turned my head and the smile that was once on my face disappeared. "saje calm down." he said from across the table. "so this was fake." i say just shrugging and stabbing the table with the knife i had in my hand. "no that was years ago." "makes sense why you always treated me like shit. oh but wait lemme guess you couldn't because then i got pregnant, right?" "no no that's-" "you just going to lie like you always do right."

i make my way out of the booth and start walking to the door. zion came running after me. "no wait." i turned back. "look heres what's going to happen, i'm leaving you and i'm going to live somewhere else, i'll go get a plane ticket and get chyna and she can stay with you." "stop being fucking dumb, that was years ago." "yea and you still treat me like shit. we're not good for each other anyways." i say fighting back tears. "we're toxic and all we do is fight. the last few days have been a miracle considering we or at least i thought we were happy."

"we are." "do i look happy? just act like you were going too. act like you threw me in the fucking basement and forgot about me. act like i never existed." "but i can't. saje." he says grabbing my arm as i opened the door stopping me from leaving. "i love you. i really do. i'd do anything to be with you for the rest of my life." "if you really love me you will give me the space i need." i say before walking out in the pouring rain.

i put my hoodie on and start making my way to the nearest bus stop. i pull out my phone start texting izzy who wasn't there at the diner. i asked her if i could stay at her house and she said yes.

the bus came and i put my airpods in as i looked out the window. the worst by jhené aiko started playing and i let out a few tears as i looked back at the years, everything starting to make sense.

the bus stop was a couple minutes away from izzy house, so i started walking fast as i was getting tired and it was still raining.

i knock on the door. "another fight?" she asked. i shrug. "it was like a fight but we also broke up." "wow." "yea well don't worry i won't stay here for a long time." "girl stay as long as you want i need a roomie anyways." i laugh. "you sure." "yes." she says grabbing my arm and opening a door to another room. "it was a guest room but you came so now it's your room." i give her a hug "thank you." "anytime."

i kick off my shoes and lay on the bed. i charged my phone and laid on my side facing the plain wall. slowly drifting off to sleep.

zions point of view
i walked back to the table and sighed. i looked around and noticed one person was gone. "where's nick?" i asked. "he dipped, he knew he would be dead." i shake my head and get up from the table leaving a 20 to cover me and saje's meals.

i sat in my car with parked on a cliff. i stared at the moon admiring the silence. i took deep
breathes to keep me calm and sane.

"she's going to come back, like always." i say backing up my car to drive home.

i opened the door and the dog we recently got jumped all over me and then waited by the door as i was going upstairs. i look back confused, "simba come on. mommy isn't coming." he ran up the stairs waiting for me at the top. i changed my clothes and laid on the bed with simba.

for the past week i haven't left the house. i only postmated food when i was hungry, i laid in bed the whole time playing fortnite, ignoring everyone's calls.

someone knocked on the door and i ignored it. i heard the door unlock and i got up to see who it was. "zion?" i stood at the top of the stairs as i saw nick.

"brave of you to come alone." i say. "yea well you wouldn't kill me." he says. "you never know." i say walking down the stairs. "bro you stink." i roll my eyes. "thanks."

"what do you want?" i ask sitting on the couch. "just checking in on you." i nod. "okay well i'm fine. you can leave now." "nah z, we going out. go take a fucking shower." "where?" "don't worry bout it." "nah then i'm not going." "get yo ass upstairs and take a shower. you'll have fun." i roll my eyes and go upstairs and take a shower.

sajes point of view
"alright, i'll see you later." i say grabbing my thick heels and bag. "byeee." izzy yelled from her room.

"hey girlsss." i say putting my stuff in my locker. "saje!" sahara yelled. "there's a lot of guys out there." coco says walking up to me to give me a hug. "yes, we gunna get a lot of money today."

"any of y'all got any private dances?" kelsey asked walking up to us. me and coco shook our heads. "i do." sahara says. "can we switch i don't like old men." "girl of course. they tip the most."

i sat on the bench struggling to put the heels on. i waited for it to turn 12am so i could go out. i went on my phone for a little while till it hit 12, then i was out putting an amazing show on.