2

( cheater)

- song: toxic-kehlani (optional)

- may 4, 2020
"let's go." zion said hoping in the car. "no this bitch is going to die." "don't do it." after pointing the gun at her for like 30 seconds i listen to what zion says and shoot the roof instead. "watch your back bitch." i say before hopping in the car.

"what was that for?" "z you know i don't like that bitch. omg brandon be careful." "i know what i'm doing." brandon says focusing on the road. "that was last year, plus she ain't know what she was doing." "yea but she almost killed my family. they don't even talk to me because of her." "look she was just like you when you first started, get over it."

"don't tell me what to fucking do." i say swinging my gun around. "yo, chill." "it's unloaded, calm the fuck down." i say showing him the pack of bullets in my hand." 

i look back to see red and blue lights. "fuck. brandon drive faster." i poke head out the sun roof. "give me the stuff." zion hands me a smoke bomb and fireworks. i throw the smoke bomb first and the lit the fireworks throwing it shortly after.  "you are one crazy bitch." brandon say.  "thanks b, now drive faster i have a baby i gotta see." i say getting back in the car.

"z omg what happened." i ask tearing a piece of my shirt off. "that piece of shit fucking cut me." "here apply pressure till we get home." "saje dont worry about me."  "caleb, i have too." he tilts his head and gives me a face. "really. im a grown man saje." "lemme just." i say attempting to see his cut. he moves his arm away. "all i wanna do is help you, really. y'know what, whatever. i'm not even going to waste my breathe anymore." i say before hopping in the front seat with brandon.

i feel someone presence next to me. i look to my left and see zions head. he gives me a kiss. "no no no. don't." i say. "i'm fed up with your ass." "alright. okay." i roll my eyes.

once the car stopped in front of the house i got out of the car fast. "saje you do this all the fuckin time, just fucking chill already, my god." i slammed the front door.

"mommy!" chyna says running towards me. "hi princess." i say grabbing her. "where's daddy?" she asked. "he's outside being a bitch. don't repeat that." "i know, i know." "hey girl." izzy said. "hey." "did you do it?" "nah, zion told me not to, but girl i wanted too."

"daddy!" chyna says running to her dad. i sit on the couch that's facing them and watch them. "stay with mommy i gotta go take care of something okay." she nods and walks towards me. "let's go play in your room."

me and the girls have been in chynas room drinking and shit. "girl have you seen this shit." maggie ask showing me a video of a girl pranking her friend she pregnant. "imma do that shit to you guys." she says. i laugh "well no we know dumbass."

"saje come here." i hear someone yelling from downstairs. "i'll be right back, make sure chyna ain't do any stupid shit." "i gotchu." haley says.

"what?" "so i was checking people's messages and i saw this." edwin said. "what is this?" "keep on scrolling." "omg, that little piece of shit." "take screenshots and send them to me. "okay but please don't tell him i showed you." "i wasn't going to don't worry."

that fucking asshole zion was cheating on me. "imma get on his ass once he gets home." the door opened. "well speaking off."

"what the fuck is this?" i say throwing my phone at him. "what is what?" "don't act so fucking stupid. where were you?" "i told you i had to take care of something." "you fucking liar. i fucking hate you." "you know what, yea i was fucking another bitch, i never loved your ass anyways." wow he just said that.

"chyna, come down here baby. we are leaving." she comes running down the stairs. "you're leaving my daughter or else." "or else what? you're going to fucking kill me? go ahead do it. do it zion." there was a long pause of silence. "exactly you don't have the balls. fucking pussy. i know you're not going to do shit, especially not in front of our daughter. let's go chyna." "no chyna stay. stay princess. i love you. mommy isn't going to treat you right. i'll buy you anything you want."

"if you loved her you wouldn't have done this shit." i pick her up and walk out the house. i put her in her car seat and hop in the front. "i'm going to fucking kill your father."

"mommy, why don't you stay? you and daddy always do this, it's going to be okay, right?" "baby you're right we do do this but this is going to be the last time. we're going to live with grandma for a while, okay my love." she nods.

"i just hate it when you and daddy fight." "i know, i do too. it's just, it's his fault. i do everything for him, even risk my own life for his but you think he gives a shit, no."

my phone starts ringing. i stopped at a red light. it was zion who was calling. i answer. "before you start yelling, can you come back. we need to talk." "there absolutely nothing, nothing we have to talk about. you never loved me right? so why do you care so much. why do you wanna talk? zion i hate you and i wish you were never in my life."

"yea well if i was never in your life, chyna would have never been in yours either." "i wish she wasn't. i hate having to put her though this shit. i hate having her living this life. it's dangerous. non of this would have happened if you would've let me go. now leave me alone, don't speak to me ever again."

i pull into the driveway of my parents house. "come on let's get you out."

i knock on the door. "lemme guess another fight?" my mom says opening the door. i nod, "can we stay the night?" "sure, but why'd you ever get involved with that boy?" "mommy, i really don't know." i say breaking down into her arms. everything that happened to me replayed in my head. "he told me he never loved me." "oh sweetie, well that can't be true. of course he had to love you, you been together for 3 or 4 years already right?"

"mommy, you don't understand. what if he actually meant it. it would all make sense. i didn't every thing for him, i had his child. that's why he didn't let me go." and also because he'd think i'd run off and tell the cops or something. "mommy you don't understand, i love him."

i went upstairs to my old room with chyna who was sleeping next to me since it was late out. i get a facetime call from izzy. "you okay?" she asks "yea yea i'm fine." "well mister cheater over here isn't." "what do you mean?" she flips the camera to show the house completely damaged. "omg." "well i think he realized he fucked up. but anyways can you come and talk to him tomorrow i can't live like this anymore." "then leave."

"see i would but i have no where to go." "parents?" "they live in hawaii." "right." "so please just come, i mean it's nothing new, you guys are always like this." "i don't know, but anyways imma let you go." "alright night." "night."

i pull my phone back into the charger. i look at chyna who's peacefully sleeping next to me and give her a kiss. "i'm sorry mamas, everything is going to get better. i promise." i whisper before going to sleep.