Chapter 2

I was surprised and abit taken back when he answered Chan's question. Usually , everyone would care about their soulmates , know them or not but this guy's different. He seems cold-hearted. He looks betrayed and most importantly

He doesn't believe in soulmates

Chan just let out a heavy sigh and look at Changbin and the other boy. "are you guys okay ? " when he asked them , I notice that Changbin had a small cut at the corner of his lips and the other boy had wound on his cheeks.

The two boys look at each other then back to Chan. " I wasn't even at the fight scene " Changbin said. " I'm fine. Just some minor injuries " Chan nods at them and then look at me. " can you perhaps take care of their wounds ? I get that if you can't handle Minho's injuries but can you at least- "

" Chan " I cut him off by placing a hand on his. I felt that his hands were trembling and he looks at me. I stare into his eyes and saw tears in them. I smile softly and give his hands a squeeze. " I can do this okay ? Major or minor injuries. Don't worry , your friends will be safe "

Chan smiles at me causing his eyes to dissapear. He pulls me into a hug. I was startled at the sudden action but still returned the hug. " thank you , I'll explain this to you later " he was trembling while saying those words. I felt bad for him and caress his back.

" it's okay , I understand. Go sit with Areum and calm yourself down. I'll take care of your friends' wound " he nods and pull away from the hug. I notice that some tears had escaped his eyes. I look towards Areum and held Chan's hand towards her.

She was incomplete shock since the beginning but when she saw that Chan was crying , her eyes softened and took the boy away to calm him down. After the two of them left , I look at the four boys infront of me.

" alright , anyone care to tell me where he got hit at ? " I ask the boys. Changbin just waited for the other boy to answer because he wasn't at the fight scene but the other boy seems to be a bit pre-occupied with something inside his head. He just stares at me for a couple of minutes and it was getting kind of awkward.

Changbin had enough of the awkward silence and nudge the boy next to him to make him come back to his senses. " that hurts okay ! " he rub his hand while winching in pain and I suspected he got hit over there. It might leave a big bruise there.

" Y/N asked a simple question and has been standing there for a good 10 minutes now. Tell her where Minho got hit already for god sakes " Changbin rolls his eyes at the boy and looks at me with a smile on. " I'm sorry but I can't really tell what happened because I wasn't over there. So I don't really know what happened between them " he looks over the injured boy and then back at me.

" I just went to the market to buy more milk since the cafe was lacking of it. On my way back here , I meet him in the streets and saw Minho in this kind of condition " I look at him with a confused face on since he has a cut at the corner of his lips. Noticing my weird expression , Changbin blurts out , " what " , at me , making me point at him and then to the corner of my lips.

Changbin raise his eyebrows and touch the corner of his lips , resulting with him winching in pain and look at the boy besides him. He glares at the boy , making the boy just rub the back of his neck while chuckling nervously and muttering some incoherent words under his breath. " he'll explain it to you. I'm going to get the first aid kit "

I nod at him and immediately left us behind. After Changbin left to get the kit , I look at the boy. He looks at me and smile awkwardly. " should we sit ? I mean , we've been standing for a long time and my feet are kind of sore now " I nod and sat next to Jisung who has the concussioned boy's head on his lap.