Chapter 30

A week. A complete has passed and I didn't talk to Minho and the boys. I didn't even show up to work and the boys understand my decision. The girls are always there when I need them and help me figure out my true feelings. I still need time so I extend my so called ' holiday ' just because I don't want to face the person that made me like this.

I kept tossing around in my bed , not really planning on getting up. Sunny climbs up in my bed , laying down next to me. Sunny licks her fur then looks at me. I stare back at her before eventually moving my hand to pat her. She moves closer as I pat her. " I don't think I really loved him Sunny. The girls might be right "

Talking to the tiny cat , I let my feelings control me for a bit until a knock on my door was heard. I let out a sigh as I get up from my bed. I reach for my hairband and tie my hair up while walking towards my front door. I didn't even bother to check through the door hole , thinking that it might be Minyeon and Yoonji.

They keep coming here to make sure that I'm okay. Even though I'm fine and the one that needs checking up on is Minho , I still appreciate them. Plus , they help me with sorting out my feelings despite me still confuse with my own feelings. I open the without thinking , only to reveal someone that I did not expect to be here.

I squint my eyes at him then look at the plastic bags in his hand. I look back at him , tilting my head to side before opening up my mouth to speak. " what are you doing here ? " the boy smiles while holding up the plastic bag in his hand. " breakfast time ! " he invites himself in my apartment.

Brushing past me , I still stood there shocked on why he is here. I blink my eyes multiple times before shaking my head and close the door , turning around to go after the boy. Guessing that he might be in the kitchen , I made my way there. I was correct. He takes out all the food that were in the plastic bag , setting them up on the table.

I pull out a chair , sitting down while watching him preparing all the food that he brought. As I look at him , I remember that he didn't even answered my question earlier. " yah , you haven't answer me yet " he glances at me , giving me his confused face before continuing his work earlier. " I came here to bring you breakfast " I roll my eyes at his respond.

Leaning in my chair , I cross my arms across my chest while looking at him with both eyebrows raised. " Ju Haknyeon , I'm being serious here " after I said that he sighs , putting down the last food that was in his hand. He looks at me , his expression different from the usual ones. He smiles sadly at me before opening up his mouth. " fine , I'll tell you "

I immediately sat up straight , putting all of my attention on him. " Changbin told me what happened " his words made me froze. I knew that Changbin and Haknyeon became close ever since I introduced him but out of all people why did he needed to tell Haknyeon ? And since I knew how Haknyeon is , he probably also told Chaemin what happened.

I didn't say anything and Haknyeon decides to continue his story. " he told me to look after you this week since the girls are helping out at the cafe. Its growing quite fast for a small one " he chuckles which put a small smile on my face.

At least some things are going great.

" and well actually , Changmin hyung also told me what happened " he looks down , playing with his finger while avoiding eye contact with me. I was going to ask if Changmin was offended or not but Haknyeon beats me to it. " don't worry , he's fine " I unknowingly let out a relief sigh. Haknyeon smiles as he pats my head.

He then go grabs all the utensils that we need to use. He hands me a chopstick which I gladly receive. He sits down , getting ready to devour the dish he brought. However before he starts eating , he looks up at me with his signature smile plastered on his face. " oh , I also told Chaemin about this. So , he either is going to show up at your door any minute now or- "