Chapter 4

" thank you for coming ! Do come again ! " I said as I flash a smile at the customer and give him his order. I felt fresh today eventhough its already nearly 2.00 p.m. Honestly , the walk yesterday really helped me. I met up with Changbin and Jisung on the walk and we talked about this whole soulmate guardian thing.

«—»

" y/n ? " I heard a fimiliar voice called my name. I turned to the voice to face the person. " hey Sung " I greeted the boys and tried my best to flash a smile towards them. Jisung smiled and hugged me.

" what are you doing here ? I thought you went home already " I snaked my hands around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. " I just needed to clear my mind. Its just shocking to know something that I never knew "

I chuckled and Jisung pulled away from the hug. He still had his arms on my shoulders and looked at me. He was confused and squinted his eyes. " what do you me- " I shook my head and closed my eyes.

When I opened them , Jisung and Changbin just had a smile on their faces. " I'm guessing you really are Minho hyung's soulmate huh ? " Changbin said while raising his eyebrows.

«—»

Jisung and Changbin stayed with me for awhile until they needed to head back home. I waved them goodbye and looked around me. Seeing everyone with their soulmates made me somehow happy. I guess there is a reason on why I'm a soulmate guradian huh.

Then later that day , I found a stray kitten and decided to bring her home.

I found her in a small box. She was shivering and starving. After I took her home , I wrapped her in a blanket and give her some food. I named her Sunny. I was really in my happy mood and I didn't even know why.

Well , maybe because the fact that Minho isn't going to get into a fight for two days straight also made me happy. ' At least I won't be growing flowers in the meantime ' I thought to myself as I smile like an idiot.

" someone's happy today " I turn around and saw Jisung behind me , giggling. I roll my eyes jokingly at him and turn back to face the counter. " why can't I be happy ? " I heard him chuckle and put a hand on my shoulder.

" you rarely been this happy " I look at him and flash my genuine smile. Its been awhile since I last smiled like this. " maybe because my soulmate won't get into any fights for two days " I grin and Jisung just laughs. He crosses his arms against his chest and look at me with an amused face.

" oh really ? " I roll my eyes at him and just nod. " Chan already told me he threaten Minho. Chan said if he moves an inch from the house , Chan will throw his precious pets away " Jisung laughed like a maniac when I said that.

With Jisung laughing like that , the whole attention of people in the cafe went to us. I didn't really like attention so I shut him up by pressing my palm against his mouth. " shut up squirrel , you're drawing too much attention "

Jisung nods and calms down. I remove my hand from his mouth and face the crowd that was watching us. I smile awkwardly and bow down to them. Some customers were giggling while others just shrug it off.

I face Jisung and hit his shoulders. " you prick , you know I hate attention " I glare at him and the boy wave both of his hand infront of him. " okay okay , I'm sorry noona ~ " I roll my eyes at him. " I already told you not to call me that "

" why though ? You're still a year older than me and I'm just being repectful " I look at him with a disgusted face. This boy might've hit his head somewhere , has a fever or he just misses Suyeon. Jisung would never talk about something that made senses , all he does is talk nonsenses 24/7.