Chapter 6

" what's wrong with flirting with you anyways " Hyunjin mumbled as I lean close to his face to treat his wound on his nose. I backed away after he said that and flicked his forehead. " you know that we can't be with anyone else after meeting our soulmates right ? "

Hyunjin nodded and closed his eyes as I continued treating his wound. " why can't you be my soulmate instead of Minho hyung " Hyunjin mumbled. I shrugged it off and search for a bandage to put on his nose.

" there finished " I said and pack all of the stuff that I used earlier in the first aid kit. I looked at Hyunjin and held the first aid kit. " where do I put this ? " Hyunjin shrugged and got up.

" just put it there. Chan hyung will place it later " After I finished treating Hyunjin's wound. The both of us went to the living room where everyone was. They were sitting on the couch. Hyunjin took a seat next to Jeongin.

I noticed that Jisung wasn't there and either is Suyeon. " where's the couple ? " I asked and Seungmin answered the question for me. " Suyeon ran into Jisung's room and he chased her " I made an 'o' with my mouth and sat next to him.

Chan was fiddling with his phone. He bit his lip and looked nervous. " Chan oppa ? " I called him by using the nickname I gave. He looked at me and his eyes softened. He flashed a smile but it was a weak one.

I frown at him and decided to ask what's wrong. " what's up with the weak smile ? " Chan looked shocked. I've been working with the guy for 1 year already , of course I notice the slight changes.

He sighed and looked down. " I can never lie to you huh " Chan chuckled. I looked over Changbin who was sitting next to Chan and gestured him to change spots with me. Changbin nodded and changed with me.

" what's wrong ... ? " I place a hand on Chan's back. He looked at me and I saw that he had tears in his eyes. " I thought about what you said earlier and was thinking about telling Areum what actually happened "

He bit his lip before letting out a sigh and continued talking. " but I'm worried about her. I don't want her to get involve in this sh- "

" Bang Christopher Chan "

I caught his attention and I smiled softly at him. " you don't need to tell Areum unnie right now. I know you oppa. You'll tell her sooner or later on your own will " I rubbed his back and engulfed him in a hug.

He hugged me back. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and broke apart since someone decided to clear their throat at that time. We broke apart and I glared at Hyunjin.

He shrugged and lean back onto the couch. I looked at Chan and pointed a finger at him. " but the one who needs explanation is me " Chan nodded and looked behind me. I also turned around and saw that Minho was sitting next to me.

" Minho , care to explain the situation to your ... " oh my god , Chan please don't say it. I looked back at Chan and tried to shut his mouth but I was too late.

" soulmate ? "

I face palmed myself mentally and just decided to wait for Minho's answer. The guy scoffed and got up. " I have nothing to say to her " he walked away from the living room but before he fully dissapeared , he looked over his shoulder and said something that made my blood boiled.

" oh and stop saying that she's my soulmate. I won't accept it " and with that he walked further until he was gone from my sight. Once he was gone , I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

But it didn't worked because I involuntary gritted my teeth while having my eyes closed. " um noona ? " I felt someone tapped my knee and I opened my eyes. Jeongin was looking at me with puppy eyes.