Chapter 25

I smile wider and took the pizzas from her hand. " thank you for ordering with us ! " she bows down and I bow back , being respectful. She was about to leave when a little boy came running towards her.

They collided as the boy fell down and the girl's hat came off. I widen my eyes and set the pizza besides. I pick up the boy in my arms and he hugs me tightly. " Seonghwa ! " Felix's voice was heard and I immediately turn around.

Felix frowns as he saw the scene and walk towards us. He took the child from my arms. " Seonghwa ~ That wasn't nice. Appolagize now " his voice calm as he speaks to the child , not looking at the girl in front of him.

The girl chuckles as she picks her hat up and wears it back. " its okay , kids are a handfull sometimes " Felix finally perks his head up upon the girl's voice. I giggle seeing his expression once his eyes lay on the girl.

He blinks his eyes a couple of times and his right eye changes into a normal eye color instead of dark green. " I'll be going now " the girl matches her height with Seonghwa who was in Felix's arms.

" enjoy your food little one ~ " she ruffles his hair making Seonghwa giggle. She took another glance at me smiling. I wave at her as she mad her way to leave. Felix still stood there , his eyes following the girl until she was fully out of sight.

" you look love struck " I said as I close the door , standing infront of Felix with arms crossed and a teasing smile visible on my face. " you saw her left green eye right ? " he asks me with slight enthusiams in his voice.

I laugh and took the pizza that I set down earlier. I walk pass Felix , ignoring his question so that he would just figure it out himself. I'm glad he found his soulmate but something inside told me to just let him work for his love life.

Besides my love life is more than a mess. " noonaaa ! " I heard Felix whine while following me from behind. I ignore him and hum to a song , cancelling all of the noises his making. I got into the living room and start to open the pizza boxes.

" what's up with you ? " I heard Seungmin ask someone afew minutes after I came in. " I think I found my soulmate but SOMEONE doesn't want to help me in confirming things " Felix said , emphasizing the word someone.

That was kind of bold of him to say that out loud. None of the other girls except Yoonji knows that we're soulmates guardians yet and we weren't planning on telling them sooner either. He's lucky that the ones that are present in the room are all soulmate guardians.

I perk my head up to face him , hands still busy with the pizza boxes. " and I don't regret it " I grin while Felix just glare at me. I return my gaze to the pizza boxes and saw that I've open all of them. I look at Minho and Yeona.

" come on , lets eat now " Yeona quickly jumps down and charges towards me with the biggest smile on her face. I chuckle and open my arms , preparing myself to get tackle in the child's little arms.

<<--->>

Burp !

I look at Hyunjin who just let out a loud burp. He just grins at me and pats his stomach. " that was delicious ! " he then looks at Minho who had a full Yeona on his lap , playing with his phone. " thank you Minho hyung for the food ~ " he cooed at the older and Minho just rolls his eyes.

" you know hyung , you should order more food for us. The ones you pick are way more tastier than Chan hyung's choice when he's lazy to cook " Changbin exclaims while making a digusted face.

" yeah , I agree " Jisung answers while taking another chicken , stuffing it in his mouth. I was enjoying the food in my hands when Yeona came crawling towards me , a pout evident on her face.