Chapter 24

Knock knock !

I frown , looking out of my bedroom door. " who could that be ? " I look at Sunny. The cat just stare at me before licking its fur. I roll my eyes and pet it. " fine I know you can't answer but at least meow or something "

I got up from my bed and walk towards the door. Before opening the door , I check myself out , making sure I was wearing decent clothes. I don't want to open the door wearing only an oversized shirt again.

" Areum unnie ? " the older didn't say anything and just drag me outside of my apartment. I watch her as she whips out the spare key I gave her the other day , locking my door. I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head.

" what are doing and don't you have a date with Chan oppa ? "

" I do " she drags me towards the elevator. " you didn't answer my other question " I frown at her. She didn't even look at me as she unlocks her phone and puts it over her ear. " and now you're ignoring me " I mumble while crossing my arms.

" hello Chan ? " I heard her say , I look down and play with my foot instead. I don't want to earsdrop her conversation with Chan oppa. " great ! See you ! " Areum unnie ends the call as the elevator door opens.

She drags me again and I just follow her , not asking anymore questions. We arrive at her car and she motions me to get in it. " okay ... ? " I said confused on where she is taking me to. She starts the car as soon as she get in and immediately drive away.

I squint my eyes as she drives , trying to recognize the road she was taking. " where are we going actually ? " I ask my eyes still looking out the window. " the boys' house " I finally face her and raise my eyebrows.

The boys' didn't say anything about a hang out or anything since Areum unnie and Chan oppa wanted a day to themselves. Plus , I'm the only one in the car. Usually Yoonji , Minyeon and Suyeon would also be here. " wh- "

" stop asking questions y/n. You'll see when we get there " I frown but just shrug it and look out the window. After a few minutes later , we arrive at the boys' house and Areum unnie parked in their driveway.

She pulls me out of the car and immediately knocks on the door. A smiling Chan oppa opens the door as Areum unnie pushes me inside and pulls Chan oppa outside. " happy babysitting ! Yoonji , Minyeon and Suyeon are also here don't need to worry "

Areum unnie said while waving at me. As I wanted to protess , she slams the door in front of my face , making my hair fly all over the place. I blow the hair that was covering my face. " right , I didn't tie my hair " I muttered.

I turn around while fixing my hair. " oh unnie , hi ~ " I look in the living room and found Yoonji with a baby in her arms , Seungmin sitting beside her as they watch a baby program on the television.

" hi " I answer shortly and take a seat across them. " what were you doing here anyways Yoonji " I ask her eyeing the little baby in her arms. " someone just misses me too much " she said in a teasing tone while wiggling her eyebrows at Seungmin.

Seungmin blushes and clear his throat. " hey there Taemin , I think its time for your milk. Let me go make it quick " he stands up and walk away. Yoonji giggles as she looks at the baby in her arms.

I quickly replace Seungmin and sat next to Yoonji. " hi there little one ~ " I play with his small hands. " is this the only child that we need to babysit ? "

" actually no. Minyeon unnie , Suyeon , Changbin oppa and Jisung are watching over Somin. Felix , Hyunjin and Jeongin with Seonghwa and Yeona is with Minho oppa " Yoonji answers my question and I nod.

" that's alot of kids " I mutter and Yoonji giggles. " Somin and Seonghwa are twins you know ? " she adds and I look at her. " really ? " she nods and was about to open her mouth again but little giggles cut her words off.