Chapter 22

The following weeks , y/n finally talked to me. We forgot about the whole thing that happened in my room. At least , she managed to. I couldn't look at her properly without the scene crossing in my mind.

Today is one of those days where we would have movie night. " FELIX ! GIVE ME MY PHONE ! " Felix came running in the kitchen where I was. He hides behind me , a phone visible in his hand. I look at him eyebrows arched.

" is that- "

" Felix ! " y/n stood in front of me , her hands crossed against her chest. " give me my damn phone back " she said as she eyes the younger boy behind me , completely ignoring my existance.

I look at Felix and extend my hand. " give it " Felix shakes his head as I roll my eyes. " just give it to me "

" no , you'll give it to noona " again , I roll my eyes and I snatch the phone from his hand as he pouts at my action.

Ding !

At the perfect timing , her phone got a notification. I press the power button and the name 'Changmin oppa' pop up on the screen. I hiss and lock her phone , putting it in my pocket. I open the can of cola in my hands and took a sip out of it , walking pass y/n and Felix.

" did hyung just took your phone noona ? " I hear Felix asking y/n. " YAH LEE MINHO ! " I turn around , looking at them with a bored expression. y/n stomps towards me with an annoyed face rather than mad.

I just stood there , taking sips from my cola. " give. It. Back. " she says , emphasizing every word while extending her hand. I took another sip from my cola before bending my body to match her height.

I tilt my head a bit at her and look into her eyes. " how about no ? " I said and immediately look away from her black orbs , not wanting to get lost in them again. I walk towards the living room and took a seat next to Yoonji , setting my cola down.

y/n came in minutes later , pouting and crossing her arms with a confused Felix behind her , looking to me and her back and forth. I chuckle silently , looking y/n's pouting face. I felt Yoonji looking at me and I turn my head at her.

" what ? "

" seriously oppa ? What ? " I shrug and just lean in the couch.

Knock knock !

" did you order pizza ? " Jisung asks his girlfriend and the girl nods her head but with a confused face. " I just a couple of seconds ago , it can't be here that fast ? " Jisung frowns. " its okay , I'll go get it " Seungmin gets up and walk towards the door.

" didn't everyone arrived already ? " Jisung asks once Seungmin was out of sight. Everyone in the room nods , including me. A few seconds later , footsteps were heard coming into the house but it wasn't just Seungmin's.

It sounds like two more people came in with him. " Minho hyung ? " Seungmin calls out to me and I turn my head at the boy. My eyes widens , seeing the other two fimiliar people next to him. " mom ? Dad ? "

My mom gives me her warm smile and waves while my dad just arched his eyebrows at me. " hello honey ~ " my mom says warmly and look around. Her eyes stops somewhere and I follow her gaze.

" oh , you're new to the group ? " she asks at the girl. I look at her and she looks lost for a moment but shakes her head and stands up , bowing to my mom and dad. " hi Mr. and Mrs. Lee , yes I'm new. The name's Kim y/n " she smiles brightly and my mom returns the smile.

" you're a lovely young lady ~ Which one of the boys is your soulmate ? "

" OKAY ! Mom , dad , lets talk at the kitchen shall we ? " I chuckle awkwardly and push my mom and dad towards the kitchen. Both of my parents look at each other the shrugs and made their way to the kitchen.