Chapter 19

" I'm nervous " I chuckle seeing Jisoo's state. After what she said last night , I immediately said yes without hesitation. She stayed the night at mine and we went out to the police station pretty early. We told the cops that we want to bail Kim Chaemin out and pay them the amount required.

Jisoo's been biting her fingers and pacing back and forth as we wait for the cops to get Chaemin out. I roll my eyes and got up , standing in front of the nervous Jisoo to stop her. I held her shoulder and gave a slight squeeze to calm her down.

" okay listen here " I said as she looks at me , abit trembling. " take a deep breath in and slowly breathe out. I promise you , Chaemin won't be mad at you "

" are you sure ? I mean I said pretty harsh- "

" Kwon Jisoo "

" um yes ? "

" everthing's gonna be fine , trust m- "

" y/n ? " Jisoo froze once the voice that we both recognize calls my name. I give Jisoo a little smile before turning to the person I missed the most. I smile widely and ope my arms. " hi there Chaemin "

Chaemin came running to me and squish me in hug immediately. I giggle and respond to his hug while caressing his back. He snuggles his head in my neck. I could feel that tears were falling from his eyes.

" yah , I didn't bail you out just to see you crying like a little baby " I joke , trying to ease the air and pull away from the hug. " very funny y/n. Very funny " he wipes the tears away while chuckling abit. I smile as I finally got my twin back.

" how did you get the money ? " Chaemin asks me after drying all of his tears away. I took hi hand in mine and caress them. " remember what mom said ? "

" that I'm more good looking than you eventhough we're twins ? " Chaemin said and I roll my eyes. " way to ruin the mood Kim Chaemin " Chaemin just shrug. " but no not that one. It was about the second chances. That everyone ... "

" deserves it " we both said in unison. I smile and release my hand from Chaemin's. " so ... I brought someone to meet you with me today and the money came from her actually " I step aside , revealing Jisoo.

Once their eyes' met , I saw it glowing. " Jisoo ... " Chaemin said as Jisoo immediately came running towards him. " I'm so sorry Chaemin. Sorry for hurting you , sorry for saying those hurtful words , sorry for- "

" shh ... Its okay. At least we're together now " Chaemin caresses Jisoo's hair and I smile at the sight. I decided to leave them alone and go for a walk alone. I let my feet drag me where ever they want to as I think about something.

Love ...

How does it exactly feel like to love your own soulmate ? Is it really powerful ? Will soulmates be in love with each other without being bored or fall out of love ? Questins fill in my head until I think about someone.

Lee Minho , my soulmate.

Will he ever be in love with me ? Am I really gonna beg for his love ? Do I have to do Chan oppa's requets ?

" think before you do it. Was it because you wnt to or because of someone else ? "

Minho's words rang through my head. I sigh as I think really hard for it. Then I realize , love isn't something we can force. Even soulmates won't immediately be girlfriend and boyfriend with each other. They get to know each other before eventually fall in love.

Ding !

A notification from my phone made me stop my tracks. I look around and saw that I was at a park. I took a seat at one of the benches , whipping out my phone to check the notification.