Chapter 17

Jisung came and sat next to me while chuckling. " at least that side of hyung didn't change " I turn to him and arch an eyebrow. " what side ? " Jisung looks at me while smiling. " caring for others side " Jisung pats his my head , chuckling again.

I look at him confused on why he started chuckling again. " nice move to win hyung's heart , noona "

" you're talking nonsenses now Ji " I told him while rolling my eyes as he shakes his head , grinning at me. " no I'm not " I tilt my head abit , asking him what he actually means. " then what are you implying about ? "

" hyung never like seeing girls crying. He gets soft " he says while ruffling my hair. " its kinda like his weakness " I swat his hand away and fix my hair. " I didn't want to cry on purpose okay ? " I roll my eyes at him. " hmm ~ I don't believe you ~ " I frown and look in front of me.

[+]

" didn't I ask you to stay with y/n and call Hyunjin and Felix instead ? " Chan hyung says after I got to the front with Hyunjin. " she's with Jisung , hyung. No need to worry " I shrug and turn around to continue my work. " but she's more comfortable with you "

I sigh as I know what Chan hyung was really up to. I turn aroun , cross my arms and arch an eyebrow at him. " she've known Jisung a year ago before me hyung and you're trying to tell me she's more comfortable with me ? "

" Minho , she's more comfortable with because you- "

" hyung stop " I cut his words and glared at him. " you keep doing this and it's irritating. You really think you can force love ? " Chan hyung just stood there with a dissapointed look. " stop pestering me into loving her , its not that easy when my heart belongs to someone else "

Chan hyung sighs after I finish my words. " just continue working hyung " he looks at me for a minute then nods. After Chan hyung turned around to continue work , I lean my back on teh counter and sigh heavily.

Memories flashes through my head as my eyes get teary. Its been years and I still can't move on from her death. Even if Sunjae is already in jail , I still regret the day where I couldn't protect her. Without me realizing a tear escaped my eye.

I wipe it away and took a deep breathe in then slowly breathe out. " I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you Soyul ... "

[+]

" you sure you want to walk home alone ? " Chan oppa asks me after he locked the cafe. I nod with a smile on my face. The scene in the cafe earlier made me both sad and dissapointed in myself. Making people worry about me is the least thing I want. " I can manage "

" you sure ? " Changbin says as he arch an eyebrow at me and cross his arms. I roll my eyes playfully and nod again. " yes I'm sure Seo Changbin "

" or I could call Areum to take you home ? "

" NO ! " I shouted immidiately after those words left Chan oppa's mouth. Areum unnie will attack me with questions and never let me leave by myself for a whole week. The boys' worry is enough for me. " I can go home by myself "

" I'm not letting you " Hyunjin says while he stands in front of me and grab my shoulder. " what if something bad happens ?! What will you do ?! " he starts shaking me abit. " I have a black belt in taekwondo Hwang Hyunjin , I'm pretty sure I can protect myself "