Chapter 31

I froze once at what I'm witnessing. Minho smiles at me , a guilty smile. I couldn't process anything as Chaemin invites him inside , he and Jisoo alredy preparing to leave. Minho steps in , taking off his shoes as Chaemin turns to me then pats my head. I didn't give him any reaction so , he just went out and wait for Jisoo.

Jisoo takes my hand in her to make sure I snap out of anything that I was thinking about and I did. I look at her as she smiles. She then pulls me into a hug. I hug her back then she whispers something in my ear. " if you can forgive me and give me a second chance then you should forgive your soulmate and give him a second chance. He is still a part of you " we pull away and she gets out of my apartment.

Before they leave , Minho and Chaemin shake hands. " thanks for letting me in " Chaemin glances at me before retreating his hand from Minho. " no problem hyung. Just make sure you fix things with my sister " Minho gives him a small smile as he glances at me. My heartbeat increases a bit. His smiles never fails to leave that kind of effect on me.

" sure thing " Chaemin smiles and turns to me , waving goodbye along with Jisoo. Once they were out of our sight , my hands close the front door with my back facing Minho. I had nothing to him except for a bunch of why questions. I open and close my mouth , feeling how my lips is starting to dry up because of my nervousness.

I swallow down the lump in my throat , after regaining the courage to talk. " why ... ? " it came out more as a whisper than what I was thinking. I only heard Minho sighing but not saying a word after that. By now , I know that tears are building up in my eyes. I turn around without lifting my head up , trying to escape Minho by locking myself in my room.

However , as I turn around , I can sense that he is standing in front of me. I watch how his hands rises then resting it on my cheek. He lifts my head gently , as if he could break me if he forces to look at him. We made eye contact and his eyes soften once he met my teary eyes. Neither of us speak at that moment but we just stare into each others eyes.

I notice how his eyes were also tearing up as he opens and closes his mouth like I was earlier. " I- , I'm sorry " his voice cracks as a tear left his eye. What I didn't know was tears were already streaming down my eyes since I was staring into Minho's. He cups both of my cheeks as he comes closer until our foreheads touches. " I'm so sorry ... " he was a crying mess just like me.

We cry for a few minutes before I finally calm myself down. I rest my hands on his , rubbing them with my thumb. He looks at me , still crying as I already stop. My eyes lands on his lips , thinking if I should do it or not. To be honest , this whole week was a week where the girls showed me that I didn't really love Changmin even if my heart skips a thousand beats for him.

The girls keep asking me with whom I feel the safest with , with whom I want run into their arms and with whom I want to be protected by if I was ever in danger. When girls asked those questions , memories with Minho crosses my mind. From the day I first saw him to the day where he was beaten up by Chaemin's gang.

The moment where we share our first kiss. Even if it wasn't like what I imagine when I was a teenager , the feeling of his lips wanders my mind the whole week now. This is why I wasn't ready to meet Minho again. I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself.

But look where we got ourselves to.

I pull him by his neck as I put my lips on his. Minho was shock as I felt how his body stiffened once I kiss him. He didn't respond at first so I tried pulling away but he didn't let me. His arms snakes around my waist , pulling me closer as he closes his eyes. My arms also rested around his neck , closing my eyes to savour this moment with him.

He is mine and forever will be. No one can separate us even if they want to. I regret everything I used to do to him. The deal , going on dates with Changmin and even hating on him. He doesn't deserve those things. He was confused and lost back then. He needed his soulmate to bring him back up.