Chapter 15

I run as fast as I could. Once I got to them , they had a worried expression on. " noona , what to- "

" no time to explain , tell the group to meet up. Now " I cut Felix's word. I had my hands on my knees and was panting for air. " why ? What's wrong ? " Jeongin asked with worry in his voice.

I didn't answer and just looked at them both straight in the eyes. " just text the group to meet up now. Please. I need to make sure everyone's safe " I looked at them with pleading eyes that had tears in them.

Their gaze softened and nodded their heads. They both whipped out their phones and started typing. I looked back and started to search for the man earlier.

' please be safe everyone please '

" noona , they agreed " once those words came out of Felix mouth , I grabbed both of their hands and started running towards the meeting point.

Once we got there , we waited patiently for the others. Well , at least Felix and Jeongin were. I'm nervous as hell and my heart couldn't stop beating. " please be safe please " I mumbled while bitting my nails.

A few minutes , almost the whole squad was there and I started to count. " one , two , three , four , five , six , seven , eight , nine , ten ... " my heart stopped beating for a second. " y/n ... What's happening ? " Areum unnie asked as she saw my trembling hands.

I didn't answer her and looked at all of them. " where's Minho and Hyunjin ? " after I asked that , I felt a flower growing on my stomach. I reached my hand inside my shirt and took the flower out. " oh no ... "

" y/n ... " Chan oppa called me and tried holding my hand that had the flower. " oh no no " I grabbed my hair frustratedly , not knowing what to do. " its my fault , oh god "

I felt another flower grow on my left cheek and grabbed it. I look at it as tears started to fill my eyes. Then I remembered Chaemin's word. " guys , call the cops. Chan , Jisung and Changbin , follow me "

" where to ? " Changbin asked me with a worried expression. " find Minho and Hyunjin "

[+]

" good job on tracking Minho down Chaemin " Sungjae hyung patted my shoulder as I finished putting down Minho and tied his arms and legs. Minju was handling Hyunjin since he was with Minho.

I decided to find Minho and avoid y/n getting kidnapped. Once I found him , I called Jaeyeon and told him to not kidnapped y/n since we already got Minho. " wake them up " Sungjae hyung ordered.

The guys that were standing next to Hyunjin and Minho nodded. They took a bucket full of water and splashed the boys who were tied up.

Both boys coughed and slowly opened their eyes. I stood next to Sungjae hyung along with Minju. Sungjae hyung smirked and went towards Minho. " hi there Minho "

Minho just looked at him with a cold expression. " what do you want ? I already told you I won't tell the cops , just stop messing with us " Minho said with a cold tone. Sungjae hyung motioned to the guy next to Minho to hit him.

The guys gets the hint and started punching Minho's face.

' y/n , please be safe ... '

[+]

I run out of the building with Jisung , Chan oppa and Changbin behind me. I kept growing flowers on my face and I remove them every time one grows. People were staring at me weirdly but I didn't care. Hyunjin and Minho's life is in danger.