Chapter 14

" I hate life " I mumbled after Felix said those words. Felix just chuckled at my remark. I look at him and hit his arm. He stopped laughing and rubbed the spot where I hit him. " yahhh , stop that noonaaa "

I rolled my eyes at his whining. " you're sticking with me today. No excuses " I said to him , pointing my finger at his nose. He pushed my finger away and tilted his head. " and if I don't ? " I pinched him once again and he flinched.

" you get that " I smiled innocently and he looked at me terrified. " fine , I'll walk with you today noona " I tip toed abit , making our height the same and patted his head. " good brother " he rolled his eyes.

" guys come on , the movies starting in 15 minutes ! " Chan called us. We all started walking to the theater where we will be watching the movie. Once we got in , I saw that there were five seats in total. Hyunjin and Jeongin dragged me and Felix to sit in one of the rows.

" um , guys ... ? " Areum unnie called us. We all looked at her. " can um Hyunjin and Felix sit the end of these two row ? Jeongin , you can still sit there " she said. Hyunjin and Felix didn't wanted to move at first but Areum unnie managed to persuade them.

" Jeongin you sit in between " Minho said once he got at our row. I rolled my eyes and got up , looking at him in the eyes. " Jeongin , switch " I said , still making eye contact with Minho. He didn't budge and just had a bored looking face. Jeongin finally sat down where I was supposed to sit.

I break eye contact with Minho and walked to the seat where Jeongin was supposed to sit and sat down , crossing my arms. The movie started and I widened my eyes at the title.

I heard Felix and Hyunjin groan , earning a smack on the head by Changbin and Chan. Jeongin how ever just ate popcorn and acted like there was no movie playing while Minho took out his phone , lowered the brightness and started using it.

" great , a tragic love movie " I lowered my cap to hide my face. " I'm going to take a nap instead of watching this " I made myself comfortable and closed my eyes but before I could drift off to dreamland completely , someone tapped on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes back and look at the person. " popcorn noona ? " Jeongin showed the bucket of popcorn at me. I smiled and shook my head. " no thanks , I wanna sleep " I said and he nodded.

" I'll wake you up when the movies over , although I don't really wanna watch it " I chuckled and nodded my head. " thanks Innie ~ " he flashed me a smile making his cute dimples appear. " you're welcome noona , have a good sleep " he then turn his gaze towards the person next to him.

I closed my eyes once again and tried to drift off to dreamland. After a few minutes , I was in deep sleep.

«-»

I felt someone poked my left cheek a few times. " noona ? The movie's over " I groaned and fixed my position. " how long was I asleep ? " I asked while rubbing my eyes , trying to open them. " um , about 2 hours ? " Jeongin answered while having his hand on his chin.

" damn , that was long " I mumbled and got up to stretch myself. " lets go ~ ? " I said to him while smiling. He returned my smile and nodded. We got out the theater together and went towards the group.

" seriously hyung , next time you wanna watch something like that , don't even bother inviting me " Felix said while making a disgusted face. I giggled and stood next to him. " did you even watched it noona ? " Felix asked me.

I shook my head. " I was sleeping the whole movie. Ask Jeongin " I pointed towards the youngest and he just nodded. Chan oppa rolled his eyes at us. " I just wanna do something romantic for my girlfriend before we start the day "