Chapter 5

I frowned at Chan. He just smiled and showed me his own wrist. " I have one too ! " Jisung came and showed me his. I observe both of their bracellete. Chan had a pink one while Jisung had purple.

Then I stared at mine. It was a dark shade of blue , just like my eye color. I looked back at Chan. " does this thing follows our eye color ? " I asked him and he nodded. I looked over to Jisung and tilt my head. " you have purple eyes ? "

Jisung nodded and closed his eyes. When he opened it , my jaw dropped. His eye color was really pretty. I've seen alot of people with purple shade eye but Jisung's was different. They were light purple. " woah , that's beatiful "

Jisung giggled at my remark. He then looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck. " I'm sorry for earlier ... " he mumbled and I just smiled. I put a hand on his shoulder and patted it. " its okay Ji "

He smiled at me and engulfed me into a hug. I lost my balance and was about to fall but I was lucky Chan's there. " woah , Jisung don't do that. She nearly lost balance " Jisung pulled away from the hug and looked at me while laughing awkwardly.

" sorry ... " Jisung mumbled. I just shook my head as an 'okay' sign and looked at Chan. " thanks for catching me " I smiled at him. He returned the smile and look at the other boys.

" all we need to do now is find these boys soulmate , make Minho believe in soulmates again then we can do it " he mumbled. Chan was smiling while looking at the boys. I was curious about what was he talking about but decided to just shrug it off.

He will tell all of us aboit it eventually. Chan isn't really a secretive person. Before he met Areum , he said to me that he'll tell everthing to his soulmate once he met her but for now he'll just tell me , Jisung and Changbin what's going on in his life.

And I was glad he met Areum. That girl loves it when people tell her stories. Whether its about your life or some story that you read before. She'll gladly listen to you.

" y/n ? " I was brought back to reality. I shook my a little and looked infront of me. " yeah ? "

" what are you thinking about ? " Jisung asked me while wiggling his eyebrows. " you're smiling really wide right now ~ are you thinking about Minho hyung ~ ? " I frown at Jisung and rolled my eyes.

" believe me Ji , I won't be smiling if I ever think about him " I scoffed at the thought of Minho. That guy is a total jerk for ruining my life. Suddenly I felt a flower growing at the back of my head.

I quickly removed it and looked at Jisung. " where's that bastard at actually ? " I said through my gritted teeth and looked at Jisung. He squinted his eyes and looked at the flowers in my hand.

He then looked at me with wide eyes. " I swear , we left him at home " he put his hands up in defense. Then I turned towards Chan. " Chan. Where. Is. Minho. " I said while staring at Chan coldly.

Chan looked at me terrified. He put his hand on my shoulders and his eyes softened. " y/n , rela- "

" hyung ! " Hyunjin cut him off and the three of us looked at him. Hyunjin was holding his phone and his eyes had fear in them. " Hyunjin , what's wrong ? " Chan asked the younger as he was shaking and searching for the right words.

" S-Sungjae , h-he broke into our house ... " Hyunjin shuttered and all the boys' eyes widened.

«—»

" you guys are at fault , I told you not to leave me alone " Minho said as he put a bag of ice at the back of his head. The boys decided to close the cafe early and went home. I insisted on staying at the cafe but the boys made me go with him.