Chapter 16

The talk with Yoonji last night kinda helped me with everything. She helped me understand more about this whole soulmate guardian thing. I was a bit pissed when Yoonji said that the reason why I'm a soulmate guardian was because one or both of my parents were one but quickly shrug it off.

Not everyone can choose their destiny's.

I'm now walking towards the cafe. It's a little early but I know that Jisung or Chan will be there. They're morning persons unlike me. I arrive at my destination and open the door. The bell of the cafe quickly chimes as I open the door.

I saw Jisung scrunching up his nose while wiping the counter. " I'm sorry sir or ma'am but aren't open until 9 a.m. I kindly ask you to leave the cafe " he says without looking up.

I chuckle and walk towards the counter. " bummer , I was going to order one of your specials " I said as I lean on the counter. " wait a minute " Jisung finally looks up and a wide smile spread across his face.

" NOONA ! " he went out the counter and engulf me in a hug. I laugh and hug him back. " nice seeing you too Ji " I pat his back and pull away from the hug. I went inside the counter and grab my apron , wearing it.

" you alone ? " I turn around and tilt my head at him. " Chan hyung and Changbin hyung are also here. The others are running a bit late " I nod at his response.

" they're at the back ? " I ask him. Jisung nods while tilting his head. " want me to call them ? " I shake my head. " no need I'll go there myself "

" alright then " Jisung turns around and continues his work. I smile and made my way to the back. Reaching there , I heard both boys bickering.

" are you sure its suppose to be like that hyung ? "

" of course I'm sure. y/n always puts it like this "

" really hyung ? Isn't it suppo- "

" what are you guys bickering about ? " I stand behind the two boys. I peak over their shoulders and saw that they were arranging the blenders in the wrong way.

" well Chan hyung here thi- , wait a minute " Changbin turns around. I smile at him and wave. A smile creeps up his lips once he saw me. Chan oppa also turns around and smiles widely upon seeing me. " Y/N ! "

They engulf my in a hug after screaming my name. Well , more like squishing. I can barely breathe because of them. " I'm happy to see you guys too but I can't breathe " they pull away from the hug.

" sorry " they said in unison and I giggle. " its okay " the guys smiles at me. Then I point towards the blenders behind them. " why are the blenders arranged like that ? " their smiles immidiately drops.

They start to scratch their necks and look at each other awkwardly. Chan oppa laughs awkwardly before talking. " well , uhm , we- "

" YAH KIM SEUNGMIN ! GIVE ME MY APRON BACK ! " Chan oppa's words were cut off by a fimiliar voice. " well would you look at that ! I better go to the front before anything bad happens haha ! " Chan oppa runs out to the front.

I look at him confused. I arch an eyebrow then turn back to Changbin. When I turn back , Changbin was trying to escape. " Changbin ? " he stops his tracks and turns back to me. He looks at me while smiling.

I was till having my eyebrow arch and point towards the blenders. He sighs heavily. " okay well , Felixalwaystakesyourshiftatthebacklastweekbutsincehe'srunningabitlatetodayChanhyungandIdecidedtodoitbutthathappened " Changbin closes his eyes after saying that.

I stand there confused. He talked so fast that I can barely understand. I blink a few times to process everything that he has said , then I giggle. Changbin opens one of his eyes to peak at me.