Chapter 3

My cheeks heated immediately at Hyunjin's comment. I open my mouth to protest back on what he had said but closed it back once I saw him grinning widely , making me continue on observing his wound. His wounds were nothing serious just a couple of bruises here and there that would heal in a couple of days.

" make sure to put ice over your cheeks everyday " I turn away from him saying that and clean all of the stuff I used to treat the boys' wound earlier. " sure thing Y/N "  he exclaims in a flirtatious tone , making my cheeks heated some more as I curse myself silently. Although I wasn't looking at him , I was sure enough that he had sent me a winked after saying that.

I ignore him and his heavy gaze on me as I stand up to store the first aid kit where it is supposed to be. " I swear Hyunjin , you gotta stop flirting with every pretty girl out there. She's clearly someone else's soulmate " my ears caught on what Jisung had said as I walk away from them.

Why can't I have Hyunjin as my soulmate instead ?

I mean my already destined soulmate isn't bad , only lacking manners because he definitely got the looks but Hyunjin's more good looking then that Minho guy. Plus , I think Hyunjin isn't the type of guy to suddenly get into a fight unlike Minho.

I sigh as I open the cabinet to store the first aid kit. I tip toed to put it up there since its a bit high and considering my short height , I need to tip toe. " Y/N ? " I was startled when I heard someone call my name. I lose my grip on the first aid kit and it landed perfectly on my head.

" OW ! " I rub my head and close my eyes to endure the pain. I was lucky that the first aid wasn't the big one because Changbin took the small one that is less heavy. " woah hyung , did your girl hit her head on a wall or something ? Cause there's many flowers on your head now "

I heard Hyunjin exclaim while laughing like a maniac. " what ?! " Minho shouts from the front room.

' don't hurt yourself you prick , I'm not the one that should be growing flowers '

I heard Minho said. I groan and answer him.

' fuck you , stop making me suffer you jerk '

I was still having my eyes closed. " oh my god , I'm so sorry y/n " I heard someone came next to me but I couldn't recognize the voice.

" its okay " the pain slowly faded away. After it completely faded , I open my eyes and saw Chan infront of me. He looks at me worriedly. I just smile at him and wave my hands. " I'm fine Chan , no need to worry "

He didn't look satisfied and grab my head to check it. " are you sure ? I think it might've leave a bump " then he touch the area where the first aid kit landed. " ARGH ! " I pull away from him and cover the part with my own hands.

" yeah it did " I said and Chan looks at me with guilt. He bowed at me several times while saying " sorry " I giggle at his action and made him stop. " Chan , stop bowing. I'm really am fine you know " I smile and he looks at me.

" are you sure ? " he asks me for the nth time. I just nod. " yes Chan , I'm fine " after that I pick up the first aid kit and ask him to place it in the cabinet. Then he turns to me with a heavy sigh. " y/n " he calls me while looking at me with the most serious face he had.

" you already know that Minho's your soulmate right ? "

«—»

I lied on my bed while staring at the ceiling. After talking to Chan at the back , we went to the front. Chan insisted on sending me and Areum unnie home but I declined the offer. I told him that Minho needed more help than us.