Chapter 8

I rolled my eyes as I recognize the voice. For a guy that I only met two times , you can say its weird that I can recognize his voice this early but it isn't because this guy right here is my fricking soulmate.

" I know that but I like to refer all kinds of animals like that " I said without looking up at him. I continued to pat the cat on my lap and looked at her with heart eyes. I still felt how Minho was glaring at me " can I have my cat back now ? "

" and what if I don't want to give her to you ? " I look up to him and arched an eyebrow. This boy really is stupid. He could clearly see that the cat is sleeping and he wants me to disturb her ? There is no way will I wake the poor cat up.

" would you stop getting on my nerves and just give me my cat " he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms against his chest. I arched an eyebrow at him , annoyed with his attitude. " you do realize the cat is asleep right ? "

" so ? I want her back. Oh and by the way , that cat has a name okay "

" oh really ? Then what is her name idiot ? " at this point we were just arguing back and forth.

" her name is do- WAIT ! DID YOU JUST CALLED ME AN IDIOT ?! " he raised his voice at me and I rolled my eyes. I felt the cat move on my lap and started stretching. I frowned as I saw the cat jump down from my lap and went towards Minho's legs.

" great , now she's awake " I glared at him and he ignored it. He looked down at the cat that was rubbing against his leg and picked her up. Somehow he looked soft while holding the cat. " I'm sorry dori baby. Did this freak woke you up ? "

If looks can kill then I would probably have to deal with a dead body infront of me now. " it was you're fault stupid. Stop blaming me " he just ignored me and walked away. " jerk " I said and decided to look around the house a little.

" oh y/n noona , you're still here ? " I heard someone said as I got up and looked towards the voice. " yeah , Chan oppa insisted me to stay for dinner " I smiled at him. I looked around and saw a picture frame on the cabinet besides the couch.

I went towards it to take a look. It was a picture of the guys , Suyeon and another girl. The girl in the picture had her arm around Minho's shoulders and he was smiling really bright. I took the picture to examine it better. " that's Minho hyung's best friend "

I turned towards the voice with a confused face and arched an eyebrow. " I didn't even asked ? " he chuckled at me and I frowned. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to look at the picture. " you know noona , even if you didn't ask I know you're curious about her "

" no I'm not " I put the picture back where it was and face the boy. " you sure noona ? I can tell you everything about her "

" yes I am Jeongin " I put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. " what's so special about her anyways "

" she died last year because of her soulmate " Jeongin said calmly. I widened my eyes , shocked. " okay not exactly the answer I wanted but now since you mentioned it , I want to know " I grabbed his hand and drag him towards the couch. We sat down , facing each other. " okay , start from A to Z "

Jeongin nodded his head. When we was about to open his mouth , someone interrupted him. " GUYS DINNER'S READY ! " I sigh and looked at Jeongin. " just tell me the next time we meet up " he nodded and we both went towards the kitchen.

«-»

" was the guy he's looking for is his bestfriend's soulmate ? " this question has been lingering in my mind since Jeongin told me the girl died because of her soulmate.