Chapter 21

Hakyeon extends hi hands to shake it with them but they look at him weirdly. I roll my eyes at them as they were embarrassing me in front of my old friend. I pull Hakyeon's hand away from them to an empty table.

" so ~ Are you alone ? " I ask him as he sits down but I remain standing. " Changmin hyung is here with me " I widened my eyes hearing the name. Ji Changmin , my ex crush in highschool is here ?!

" really where ? " I ask Hakyeon as I search around. hakyeon chuckles and points outside. " he's outside " I look to where he was pointing and saw Changmin oppa , staring into the cafe. The both of eyes made eye contact and he flashes me a smile.

I felt my cheeks heat up and wave back , turning towards Hakyeon quickly. " woah , you're blushinhg. You still like him ? " Hakyeon asks and I felt how my cheeks grew hotter. " um maybe ? No ? I don't know "

I ramble and Hakyeon chuckles. " well , Changmin hyung hasn't met his soulmate yet and who knows , he might your's " Hakyeon wiggles his eyebrows at me as I glare at him. The bell of the cafe chimes and I immediately look behind.

Changmin oppa just walked in. I look at Hakyeon and then my watch. " you guys stay here , I'll be finish in a few minutes " I quickly run away before Changmin oppa comes to us but I'm clumsy.

" s- , sorry ... " I bumped into him and he catches me. Hechuckles and looks at me while smiling. " its okay " he helps me up and removes his hand from my waist. " I'll be right back " I said as I run towards the counter.

I heard Changmin oppa chuckle and my cheeks keeps getting hotter. " stupid y/n for being clumsy " I mumble to myself. I had my head low and took a deep breathe in. I let it ou slowly and finally perk my head up.

And I regret it. All eight boys were eyeing me weirdly , probably because of the scene earlier. I scoff immediately , knowing that Jisung must've told the others that were at the back.

Can't you shut your mouth for one minute Han Jisung ?

I thought to myself and stomp my way towards the counter. I smack each one of the boys on the head , making me grow a flower because of Minho. The boys groan and rub their heads. I smack Jisung's the hardest and he pouts looking at me.

" why ... ? " he asks me , still rubbing his head. " that's for being a loud mouth " i look at the others and glare at them. " and that's for stalking what I'm doing "

Ding !

My phone , followed by the boys got notifications. I whip out my from and saw that it was from the groupchat.

<<--->>

Stupid kids

Areum unnie
Okay , Chan

Areum unnie
I grew a flower at the back of my head

Areum unnie
And you rarely get hurt

Areum unnie
What did you do ?

Suyeon
Han Jisung

Yoonji
Seungmin , did you pester y/n unnie ?

Minyeon
Changbin , please

Minyeon
Stop asking y/n stupid things

Minyeon
Even I can't tolerate you sometimes

y/n
Hello ladies