Chapter 9

After I opened the door for her and I just left to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. " where do you think you're going missy ? " I heard Areum said as she closed the front door and took off her shoes. " food " was the only thing that come out of my mouth.

I opened my refrigerator and was about to grab an apple but someone closed it making me frown and then I faced Areum , since she was the only person in my house now. " unnieee , let me eat in peaceee " I whined. Areum giggled looking at my childish behaviour.

She looked at me and crossed her hand on her chest. She pointed at me and I just pouted. She pointed towards my bedroom and then back at me. " go take a shower. I'll pick your clothes and then I'll cook breakfast for you "

" no but yes " I love unnie's cooking but the fact that she's going to pick out my outfit for today is a big no for me. I don't want to impress that jerk. Even though I want to help Chan in making him believe about soulmates again , I still didn't want to impress him.

" just go would ya ? Or I wouldn't be cooking breakfast " she turned me around then pushed me from behind. We arrived inside of my bedroom. Unnie loked around and grabbed my towel. She immidiately shoved it into my face. " unnie that's not nice ! "

She giggled and turned me around towards the bathroom. " since when were you this whiny ? "

" since I didn't get my beauty sleep " I mumbled under my breath. " anyways go and take a nice shower. Maybe use some extra soap to make you smell nicer " she said while pushing me in the bathroom.

" unnie ! " I shouted as she giggled. She managed to get me in the bathroom. Before she closed the doors , she gave me a salute sign. I rolled my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. " do I stink that bad that she told me to use extra soap ? " I frowned but brush off the thought and start undressing myself.

I went inside the shower and turned on the water. While I was busy showering , I heard unnie said something. " oh hey there little guy. Are you y/n's ? " I heard Sunny replying with a meow and unnie chuckling. " I guess you are "

" y/n ! Your clothes are on your bed ! "

" thanks unnie ! " I shouted eventhough I was positive that it was unaudiable due to the toothbrush in my mouth. " lets go little guy ~ " I heard her footstep getting out of the room as it became quieter.

«-»

After I finished showering , I wrapped myself with a bathrobe and went out. I was drying my hair with a towel while going towards my bed. When I look at the clothes that unnie choose , I let out a relieved sigh.

A crop topped sweater and tigh jeans.

I never really liked showing too much skin and that outfit was perfect. Eventhough it did showed a bit part of skin , I was still comfortable wearing it. " she knows me well " I smiled and started to get myself dressed.

After I was finished , I looked at myself in the large mirror in the corner of my room. I rarely wear my crop topped sweaters since I like wearing oversize hoodies instead.

I looked kinda different today. " well , can't hide my tiny waist forever can I ? " I giggled to myself. I dried my hair a little bit more and went outside of my room. My hair was abit damped but I'll just dry it with my hair-dryer later , righ now I'm really hungry.

I made a little run towards the kitchen since I was really hungry and my stomach was growling. Plus , I can smell unnie's cooking from inside my room. That doubles the hunger I'm feeling now. " unnieee ~ " I said as I stand beside her.