XV

"I don't doubt my people Commander, neither should you. She is strong willed."

I wouldn't dare question Leia's opinions but something deep down made me quiver with worry for my student.

I would stop at nothing to get her back.

-----------------------------

( Pov: Skye about 8 days after capture )

It feels like years since I had seen anyone though I craved human contact, I wished it were anyone but my captors.

Days crawled by slowly, I was losing track of time. I don't know how long I'd been here. Hours went by where my brain felt numb and defocused.

The physical pain was close to unbearable but the only reason I was alive was because of will power.

My throat was rough and dry from not drinking for days on end, which didn't help because at any opportunity it felt my only hope to be saved was screaming consistently.

I knew it wouldn't work.

Luckily I haven't seen Kotrana since our last encounter, my once light fingers were dragged down by crusty brown stained blood. I felt pressure on my face were my own blood was smeared into my face mercilessly.

I took a deep breath and sunk into the metal slate, I was too close to giving up. No one was coming for me so what was the point in being here. I was just another disposable fighter.

I stared aimlessly at the dark red glazed sealing, feeling tiredness envelope me and hold me down.

In hindsight, Im not alone. I am one of billions in the universe yet lying in this room defenceless I have never felt more exposed and alone before.

Oh gods how I wished to see the friendly splatter of stars in a clear nights sky, to be held by the hand and guided to comfort by someone who loved me. Seth, maybe? I missed him. I miss his flawless smile light up my world and his tight jet black curls that rested on his head.

I wonder if he was thinking the same?

Maybe he had already forgotten about me..?

I hope not.

The dark towering doors opened as quickly as they slammed shut, my eyes shot up to see him. My stomach churned and I swallowed air. Ren took long strides and stopped at the foot of the "bed".

"So- small" His mechanical voice hinted mockery. His gloved hands curled around the sides of his helmet and a hiss of air was released when he pulled the helmet off.

His dark waves fell to his shoulder and his plump lips were tightly pressed together with frustration. He chest rose and fell when he breathed heavily and stared at me.

"Small and weak" his eyes slightly twitched. His general expression was monotone, barely showing any sign of emotion.

"You were once my most trusted colleague Drayson," he looked down slightly with disappointment and shook his head causing his waves to flutter in unison with his movement. "Such a pity" he hummed deeply.

"Seduced by the light"

I could barely keep eye contact at this point. His gaze was ripping into my head and soul, tearing me apart limb by limb.

"Your are not making this easy for me." Ren narrowed his eyes making his eyebrows furrow.

"Why should I make it easy" at this point I didn't care if that deemed cocky. He deserved to know how I felt. My response triggered him to clench his gloved fists tightly. His head shook slightly in anger and an elongated huff came from his lungs.