Chapter 5🔞

Author's Pov:
Marinette did not know what was happening, she was being pinned down by one of her best friends, and before this she had to witness the verbal fight from her three monster friends. But Kagami won because she drought up ladies first, anyway back to the situation. Both of the guys were out with friend at a party, while the two girls of the house where in the bedroom of the beautiful jet.
"So Marinette are you ready for a long fun night." Kagami said in a smooth, sexual whisper in the mousinette's ear. While trapping her between her long arms to stop her from getting away. Before Marinette could get one word out, her mouth was attacked by the big and soft lips of Kagami. And while she was kissing Marinette, her tail slides up her leg and gets in her underwear only to be shoved in the mouse vagina.
Which caused marinette to moan in pleasure, and that gave the dragon to shove its long and smooth tounge into her mouth. This results in a full war for dominance between the 2, but because of the dragon's possessiveness. She of course was the winner of the younger war, but then something came to Kagami's mind. Marinette was dressed and she was not, but it was not the unfairness of the situation that came to her mind. It was the craving sensation to see her mouse with nothing on. And before Marinette knew it all her clothes were gone and the giant dragon was licking her vagina like it was the sweetest candy she has ever tasted.
Marinette was filled with pleasure from the sensation, and it was then we're the wild dragon inserted her long younger into her. That was then Marinette threw her head back while loudly moaning in pleasure.
Kagami's Pov:
This was the best day of my life, being able to pleasure my little mouse. And her pussy was like tasting the sweetest candy in the world, and the moans she let out just made me want to attract more of them out of her. I never wanted the moment to stop, but then a thought came to my mind. So whent up to her face and then pounded my dick into her, at first she let out screams of pain, but then after 5 minutes or more she began to scream in pleasure. And I also mouned loudly at the sensation of me being in her. But my movements were interrupted by my mouse saying "Can we stop please, I am really tired." Me unable to deny the request of my angle agreed and I exited her and later on her putting all my body weight on her and soon drifted of into the land of dreams, while having the most beautiful jewel under me snoring softly.