Chapter 11

Luka's Pov:

When waking up I was excited because 1 we would be able to get rid of another rival. And I would get to see marinette in a mouse form, and I heard if anyone is cursed by artifact souls would be imortal. Which was exciting.

First I woke up Kagami, and Adrien. Then we all woke up Marinette, and got ready for our plan. Really we had to prepare, adrien called chloe so she would be their. Me and Kagami could not invite her because, she hates us. And adrien is more convincing.

After the call was over, adrien nodded to me and Kagami signalling she was coming. When we were all done getting ready, my father sent a limo to pick us up and drop us off at the museum. And when we arrived, me,kagami and adrien looked at eachother.

I could not read minds but I knew they thought the same thing as me, it's time to start the plan.

Author's Pov:
When getting out of the limo, all four waited for Chloe. Thankfully another limo pulled up, which they all did know was her. Only a couple of seconds after it stopped, Chloe ran out of the limo with a strike " Adrien, I'm here!!" And with that said Chloe tackled Adrien in a hug. Which all 3 friends could tell he was uncomfortable, and gave him a sympathetic look.

Finally able to pry Chloe away from Adrien, all 5 of them walked in the museum. With Chloe still holding onto Adrien by his left arm. While Marinette said she was going to see the Egyptian artifacts, that gave Luka and Kagami the opportunity to search for the mouse artifact. But Adrien could not, because Chloe was still attached to his arm. And she would be able to discover there plan, and she could report him, Kagami, and Luka.

After 10 minutes, Kagami and Luka told Adrien in the ear peace that they found the mouse artifact, and they just need to get Marinette and Chloe near it.

When  Adrien found Marinette admiring King Tutankamun's corpse. "Hey Marinette, come on Kagami and Luka found a really cool artifact" without replying Marinette followed Adrien excited to find out what he was talking about. "Well it's probably not as cool as me!" Chloe said. Finally Adrien was able to remove Chloe from his arm.

When arriving were the artifact was Marinette was gauging at the sight of it. She saw there was a lot of crystals and diamonds, Luka, Kagami and Adrien made a hand signal telling each other it was time to start the next part of the plan. All three walked away, and Adrien did see Chloe was following them. And then started there planned conversation " Guys should we let Marinette near the artifact, we all know she is ever clumsily." Kagami said faked concern in her voice. "Yeah, and if she freaks that then she could go to jail or worse!" Luka added. But only those 2 sentences convinced chloe, and she started the next step.

Marinette walked away to see were Luka, Kagami, and Adrien. When she left Chloe got close to the artifact and looked around to see if there was any cameras. And with a push, the mouse artifact broke and Chloe ran away. But what Chloe did not know is that the cameras are there but greatly hidden. When Chloe ran away a pink light emerged from the mouse and flew to Marinette, and when it got into her mouth she flew back and passed out. And apparently that the clouds of smoke could not be seen by cameras.

When Luka, Kagami and Adrien found Marinette passed out on the floor, they all knew it worked. And without giving Chloe a warning, all four left and went home. When there Adrien layer Marinette down on her bed and fell asleep next to her along with Luka and Kagami. And all three knew that she was going to be just like them and they could not wait when she woke up.
______________________________________________________________
Ok so I want to dedicate this chapter to a a sweetheart @V2alsa_ furry they are really nice and are very supportive. Thank you all of you for making me feel so nice hope you like the new chapter. Bye
723 words