Chapter 29

Marinette's Pov:

I was laying on my bed when somthing came to my mind, I don't think it would be the best idea to have Adrien, Luka, and Kagami have extra power after they did kill people.

I wonder about how they will use the power, I really don't want new power I am already happy with mine and I will always want Mullo by my side. "Mullo, I don't know if I want them to have more power." I said to her who was next to me.

"I don't know rather marinette." Mullo replied sitting on my shoulder and eating a cookie. "Mullo do you think I should run away again?" I asked

"Honestly I think you should, can you grab the history book I gave you." Mullo said and flew to were the book was. When grabbing the book I saw in the table of contents had the history of the mouse, Snake, Cat, and dragon. Which I knew if they had there own section in the book that it would bad.

What it said on the page:

The Mouse, Dragon, Snake, and Cat are thought to be ment to be together for all eternity. But it was acually the mouse was ment to with the mouse individually. When they all were picked for eachother it was thought they were always obsessed with her/him. Which would always cause for someone to me killed.

It gone on for years until the mouse could not deal with the pain and would commit suicide, which the others would too.

But, there was case of were he/she could get rid of there predators. And that was trapping then on the necklace of were the kwami lived. They would be treated will and have a world they would want but it would have to be separate. And in some cases the mouse would also need to go into the necklace.

*End of the page*
My eyes widened at the realization of how I could make sure that no harm would go to the rest of the world.

But how will I get them in my necklace and how will I be when I am all alone.

"Mullo I know a way we can get them so they can't hurt anyone else, but I don't know how to do it." I said to Mullo.

"I know how we can get them in but to do that you, me and the necklace will have to be in heaven." Mullo replied "I know how but first they all have to get there powers. " she said to looking out the window at nothing.

"Mullo are you ok?" I asked walking over to her and cupping her tiny body in my hand. "Well, I don't exactly want there kwamis to go." Her answer surprised me, knowing she always tried to avoid  them at any cost.

After Mullo explained everything to me about there relashonship back in the years and it did surprise me how similar it was to my story with Luka, Kagami, and Adrien. After about 5 minutes me and Mullo were finally able to get a plan. And agreed but before I could go to get my spell book Mullo grabbed my finger and looked me in the eye. "Marinette if you do this they can never get out no magic they will be stuck in there forever you understand right?" I nodded and walked downstairs to grab my spell book.
-----------
So I will be shortening the book from 50 to 40 chapters. Will have a separate ending. Hope you like the chapter. Bye.
602 words