Chapter 8

Marinette's Pov:
Needless to say I am really tired, why? Because I had to satisfy the sexual disuse of my three friends. And they did not hold back in anyway.

I got up from bed still sore from Adrien's turn with me, he was still asleep, but he was back to normal. After I put on a rob, I went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast(Pancakes, eggs, bacon, scones) after finishing I heard a "What's that delicious smell?" From all three of my friends, after i saw Luka, Kagami, and Adrien walk in, obviously still sleepy.

But still sat down and started to eat as if they have never eaten before, I chuckled before explaining "Guys im really tired from each of you sessions, so please do leave me alone so I can relax." They all blushed at the session part but agreed.

Author's Pov:

After breckfast Marinette was sitting on the couch watching hunger games (Fun fact: One of my favorite movies.) Relaxing until she felt a big scaly tail wrap around her foot, she did not need to look to know it was Kagami transformed into a dragon, probably trying to cuddle her "No Kagami, no cuddles right now." She heard a sigh of depression of a refused request. But by hearing 2 male chuckles she knew that Adrien and Luka. "No cuddles for you either, Luka and Adrien." After hearing a two more sighs, a big dragon, Cat and snake (fused with humans) came from behind the couch kneeling(snakes tail wrapped under him) with there hands together in front of their faces while giving her the puppy eyes.

Knowing she could not resist there eyes she exempted is an said they could cuddle her, with the blink of an eye they were all around marinette like if they let go of her she would disappear, and to honestly mariette thought it was the best feeling ever. And kind of made her want to get more cuddles from them. And after a while she fell asleep still wrapped in the embrace of her 3 beast friends (both in the looks and in the bed.. Ok I'll stop) and soon they also fell asleep
--------------------------
Ok so I am going to be trying to update a new story as soon as i get the permission of the original author, the story is named inside the mind of a psycho. I really ask for permission because otherwise I feel like I am stealing a story that someone was going to finish but did not have the time. But if I don't get a reply I will just use a different dacripion and cover. So hope you like the chapter and bye.