Chapter 16

Marinette's Pov:
It has been 1 week and I have a strange feeling. There has been a murder near the hotel, which is very concerning but then again I am just a little nervous.

I have also notice that on the news it said I was in Jamaica and they were going to join me. Which I then knew how they found me, I used my credit card and they could have tracts me from the plane ticket and hotel reservation.

That was when I knew I had to leave quickly, so I packed my stuff and signed out of hotel. While relaxing in the hotel I found a really cool state I can hide out for a while.

I did search each day on the internet for the best jungles to stay, and I was able to find one were it was nice day and night. Also it did have a abandined mansion I could have for free and I plan on fixing it up.

I flew with my wings to the forest I did have take few breaks because of getting tired, I also did stop for some food using cash money this time. And when I finally arived I was very shocked at how run down it looked, but I was kind of happy because I could have it so it looked like that from the outside.

It was a giant mansion and I was both happy and sad because 1 I would have a lot of space for my stuff and 2 because it would take forever to clean up. Finally able to find a bed that looked a little cleaner than the others, I then put on some pajamas and went to sleep.

Or tried to because I found myself restless thinking about what would happen if Luka, Kagami, or adrien found me. When I finally gave up trying to sleep I started to clean the room I was in, then started to clean the bathroom, which I assumed I was in the master bedroom. But when looking around I found 3 rooms with the same situation so I would just use it as extra room, when looking around blue fuzzy chall box which I expected to find a ring, but acually found a locket with a blue gem.

When looking closer at it I recommend it from the book of my curse, when I ran back to the room I was staying and got my suitcase I found the book and grabbed it. What I found surprised me, it said that when opening it a mouse kwami would appear and help the one who was stuck with the curse related to the locket.

I was confused at this but with my situation I was desperate for help, when I looked at it closer I found a botten on the side of it and I pressed it. When it opened I was blinded by pink light which I found looked the same as the think that got me cursed in the first place.

I threw the locket on the floor out of shock and hoping the light would move but it just stated in place. But I found the light started to fade away leaving a small flouting mouse in its place.

I froze at what I was seeing, but my train of thought was inturupted my a squeaky but sweet voice saying "Hello, my name is mullo

I froze at what I was seeing, but my train of thought was inturupted my a squeaky but sweet voice saying "Hello, my name is mullo. And I am guessing you are the new owner of the curse?"  When I looked around I found that the voice was coming from was the mouse flouting above in front of my face.

"I-im marinette." I said in a shaky voice.

While we were talking Mullo brought up something, apparently I can chose if when I transform fully I can either have a suit or furry body. I did chose suit, but she also said with the suit I could jump high and run faster, but would still have my regular powers.

When meeting Mullo she was very sweet to me and I personally loved her. She also said that she needed to eat, when asking her what she wanted Mullo said bakery pastries which I was excited for because I am the daughter of a bakery.

After feeding her, me and her started to clean the house. Which we got done about the afternoon the next day. Mullo said she could sleep in my locket to restore energy so I can transform. So she entered the necklace and I passed out because of how long we were cleaning and somehow I had a good dream.

She also had a invisible force field around the house so so one could see the house and could touch it evan if they were in the center.

---------------------------
Hope you like the new chapter, and I know this might be selfish to ask but please do make a yandere adrien x marinette. All I can find is x reader for it. But you don't have to. Again hope you like the chapter, love you all so much. Bye
851 words